New inspector interested in some feedback

Sometimes!

1 Like

When reporting, what was your recommendation for aluminum Larry?

Recommended a qualified electrician assess the aluminum single strand wire and connections to ensure a safe system, or some such…it’s been a while, Junior.

1 Like

Haha! Making yourself sound old again!

Then why’s he being a smart-ass …Don’t need Sarcasm just wanted an answer …Thought it would be easier to ask on this forum …Then climb through a zillion notes I have on electrical…Which is the only area I WAS weak in…But I have done a lot more work in that area now ,Just forgot that it was a certain date that aluminum wiring was not good… Geez .

Robert, we’re always here to help, most of us anyway! :grinning:

Well beating cancer, still dealing with shingles a year later and loosing my only daughter all within the last several months…almost a year…and, trying to get 2 grand-daughter on their feet…takes a little out of a guy.

But I’m okay…trying to help my bride along, too, these daze (no typo).

I plan on see 90, at least. :smile:

2 Likes

…and you’ll still be helping out on the forum! :rofl:

1 Like

It does my heart good! :smile:

1 Like

Awesome! It’s much appreciated!

1 Like

That’s how they operate.

1 Like

You’re still here?!

Robert the “certain date” does not have much to do with it. The wire in your pic is stranded AL.
JJ’s post #12 already stated that. Next time you see AL think about that. You never acknowledged you were looking at stranded. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I did’t see that. Junior and I are friends… :smile:

1 Like

Who me?.

And here’s to the butler:

1 Like

What’s that? 3 a day? Lol

No wonder members are hesitant to post. You clowns degrade them.

Good resemblance…

1 Like

You are a bad habit constantly begging for negative attention.
NO ONE wants you here ~ all votes remain @ ZERO.

You also have said some pretty stupid things publicly that have demeaned our members.
There has never been a doubt how you are & will remain being perceived.

2 Likes

Ok So Stranded is even better so to speak ?? Are there any problems with solid AL ??