We’ve just launched a whole new way to build InspectorPages sites. Now, when you sign up for our Do-It-Yourself Package (http://inspectorpages.com/packages/diy), you have access to our Advanced Themes, which allow for a much greater degree of customization.
Simply go to the “Appearance” button on the left menu of your admin page and select the link “Advanced Themes”. We’ve uploaded 7 for you to choose from and our IT department is working on converting the rest of the old themes. The Advanced Themes allow you to:
- Upload custom header images (use the Header Image link)
- Change your page width (use the Theme Options link)
- Add drop shadows and borders
- Change the background (we have a long list of backgrounds, or you can upload your own)
- Add a sidebar on the right or left
- Add rounded corners to the page
- Change the colors
- Add up to three columns in the footer for additional links and information (use the Widgets link)
… and all this in addition to the features of the old themes, such as adding lists of InterNACHI articles, uploading pictures, creating custom pages, etc. If you have any more suggestions for features, let us know!
There is no additional charge above the $15/month for the Advanced Themes.
InterNACHI IT Staff