New logo for GCW Real Estate Services

If you need help with a logo contact me: levi@internachi.org

Check out the logo gallery here: http://www.nachi.org/inspector-logos.htm

Good, clean, wonderful logo.

I wonder what it’s like to be a non-member. It must be like being stuck on a desert island, alone.

I operated a home inspection business just fine for many years before joining NACHI, thinking that the state of Kansas was going to require it. Since joining in 2008, my business has fallen by half.

It was nice then.

Gary, I’ll be frank. As a former top-producing REALTOR, I can say that I would do everything in my power to keep my clients away from your inspection services. No offense intended, you are a good inspector, but I don’t do negative. Negative spreads and I wouldn’t want you getting any of it on my clients. I’m sure there are agents in your market area who also share my thinking.

You even dump your negativity on a thread regarding a fellow member’s new, beautiful logo design.

I really don’t think this business is for you as success relies too heavily on personality and attitude. Technical strength is but a prerequisite.

Someone had to say it.

Gary you refuse to change and change is all that will save you.
Please do not come back with things you have tried as I can tell from all your posts that you have done nothing different.

You say only the cheap Inspectors get work so then guess what…

Very nice Corporate Type Logo! I’m sorta’ jealous!!! :shock:

Just teasin Levi!!! :wink:

If you haven’t noticed, I have placed it all over the web already!!! :D:D

The 3D effect should work well with embroidery as well as Black and White.