New logo for Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc.

Marcel, everything is an episode with Marcel. He is playing psychoanalyst/
/lawmaker/political policeman politician/doctor. You sure you picked the right career?
Pour Marcel. has to now run Levi’e and InterNACHI congratulatory thread.
You sure you are not feeling left out Marcel?

Is this a threat. I do have an ace up my sleeve JUST FOR YOU.

Marcel, you are divisive man to say the least.
You do not listen when others speak and warn you. you rush in like a bull in a china shop thinking YOUR DAMAGE means nothing.

Now you will mark your own epitaph I feel for everyone is at fault when you become God on the MB.
You do not thank…Its levi’s hard work that is being applauded.

If you have something to say to ALL THE QUEBEC members than do so.
You had one friend now you have zip.

I still have an ace up my sleeve and will not hesitate for one second to dig further at the foolishness members use by not thinking if one single member is bothered by your foolish bill 104 remarks.
It effects ALL Quebec HOME INSPECTORS BUSINESSES Marcel. Dam you are not a gifted thinker are you.

You were warned before, take heed buddy… if I am not mistaken you will see what your arrogance can bring.

Now move along Marcel and stop acting like a foolish hurt little child please.
Best regards.
Robert

I guess you still have an obsessive stalker Robert and Quebec is still getting into hot water. LOL

ROBERT YOUNG

Did you forget to take your meds, again?

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=3&file=/C_11/C11R1_A.HTM

Regulation respecting the signs and posters of the civil administration

Charter of the French language
(chapter C-11, s. 22)

1.  Along  any public highway within the meaning of section 4 of the Highway  Safety Code (chapter C-24.2) that is used by visitors to enter or leave  Québec, the signs and posters of the civil administration that are  intended for visitors may be both in French and in another language up  to a distance of 15 km from the point of entry into Québec, provided  that French is markedly predominant within the meaning of the regulation  defining the scope of that expression for the purposes of the Charter  of the French language (chapter C-11).

O.C. 1756-93, s. 1.

2.  Subject  to section 3, the signs and posters of the civil administration  concerning activities similar to those of business firms **may** be both in  French and in another language, provided that **French** is **markedly  predominant** within the meaning of the regulation defining the scope of  that expression for the purposes of the Charter of the French language  (chapter C-11), unless

(1)    the signs and posters are billboards or signs of any other type having an area of 16 m2 or more and visible from any public highway within the meaning of section 4 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2); or

(2)    the signs and posters are displayed in or on any public means of transportation, in the accesses thereto or in bus shelters.

O.C. 1756-93, s. 2.
  1. The signs and posters of a museum, a botanical garden, a zoo, a cultural or scientific exhibition, a place used to greet or inform tourists or any other tourist attraction may, on the premises thereof, be both in French and in another language, provided that French appears at least as prominently.

O.C. 1756-93, s. 3.

4.    (Omitted).

O.C. 1756-93, s. 4.

may meaning that if you use 2 languages, then French have to appears at least as prominently. Have a look at my website introduction page, French is a font larger than English.

If you only use 1 language, then French it must be.

http://www.oqlf.gouv.qc.ca/francisation/respect/plainte.html

A logo does not apply to this law.
A website would only apply if you were working for the Government,
The law I am almost certain cannot apply to a Home Inspectors Business.

WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG.

I only pointed this out to ROBERT because it is much easier to do it right the first time than having to make change later but HE instead had an episode…

I will call and get back to you!

See Chapter V11 titled The Language of Commerce and Business (l58.,63.,68.) at link below:

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=2&file=/C_11/C11_A.html

Thank you Marcel.
It will be noted by myself and others.
Your help is always appreciated and recognised.
Not an episode marcel. Please read the historical reference to the bill please.
This post is for Bob and other North American members that wish to read more about Quebec’s political history.
I tough you would allow Bob the information Marcel?
Either or, its there.

Bob, please review bill 104. No one wanted it but this PQ government.
testy is an understatement. Ether or Bob, there is plenty of material you can read upon on about the bill. Read more…
Quebec law makers, it will go to a higher court. Read more
This is an amendment law…bill 104
That should bring you up to speed.

All the best Bob.

PS: Sorry if you thought it an episode. I think many did Marcel.
Sorry everyone.

What is right marcel.
The caveat you thought the CMI had in your negations.
Your group unable to answer 3 questions.
The secretive licensing only certain members knew about and only after you let the cat out of the bag…

Marcel, you are a trouble maker.
Now you put other businesses in jeopardy. Lots will talk to you I suspect.
Is your InterNACHI logo more prominent.
Man what a laughable man you are.

You are a farce sir.
We will talk on day marcel. PS: Not like when you called me on my phone.

ROBERT YOUNG

The thread is about your newly designed logo which I provided up to date information on how to make it compliant to present regulations in Québec. I did not comment in a negative way to Levi’s work as you said I did in a previous post.

As for your site, up to date information was also provided afterward to help you make it compliant to present regulations in Québec; you do live in Québec don’t you?

What you are presently doing or planning to do with your website is of no concern to me but I have pointed out, as a courtesy to you, some possible consequences to your action or lack of.

The choice is always yours.

ROBERT YOUNG

I have no idea what you are garbling above with CMI, group, licensing and cat…

My comments about your logo were to keep you out of trouble and make it easier for you to move forward, contrary to what you are trying very hard to make others think.

As for InterNACHI logo, it is not my logo; my logo meets Québec language requirements.

And as for my calling you on your phone, it never happened! I don’t have your phone number nor do I have a wish for it.

ROBERT YOUNG, YOU ARE A VERY TROUBLED INDIVIDUAL!

Marcel is now the government of Quebec’s language police on all the InterNACHI MB for all Quebec members.
You are a sick individual Marcel.

You try to help a colleague and that is the thanks you get!

Thanks!

[quote=“mgratton, post:35, topic:80220”]

ROBERT YOUNG

I have no idea what you are garbling above with CMI, group, licensing and cat…

My comments about your logo

My last word on the subject…
To show what a fool you are.

No descriptive about the Montreal Coat of arms,?
Nothing about the good or bad job Levi did?
Only the English lettering.
You only wish to help make ME complaint.

Well did you tell Nick about the language caveat Marcel?
Did you tell Levi about the language caveat Marcel? and before you went running to the government?
You only wish to help make ME complaint.
WOW, what a piece of work you are.

Now to be mean spirited you are the language police Marcel.
You do not know and have never known how to act like a man and face your peers.

Did you know this was the only Logo I was acquiring?
do you know anything about my marketing?

[size=]Do you know how many English only brochures I receive and from Agents as well as other businesses.
You know how much it cost let alone the time it takes to advertise I can not help individuals in French.[/size]

You sir are a disgrace.
A bloody disgrace to drag InterNACHI English advertising members and the rest of Quebec’s English marketing business that wish to advertise in a langue of their choice. I would not care if it is in Greek or Chinese.
Finances find there way to the language of choosing Marcel.
you are sick as they come mate!!!

As for your out and out lying about helping.
Lets look deeper and hypothesis on Marcel words that he clams.
My comments about your logo
No descriptive about the Montreal Coat of arms,?
nothing about the good or bad job Levi did?
Only the English lettering.

Marcel, I will never understand gutless fools like yourself avoiding your own words utter through emotional imbalance.

You only wish to help make ME complaint but everyone pays for marcel’s statement.

You sir are a disgrace. A bloody disgrace to drag InterNACHI and the rest of Quebec’s Home Inspectors and companies that wish to advertise in a langue of their choice.

I would not care if it is in Greek or Chinese. No ones cares.
Finances find there way to me all the time in the language of choosing their choosing Marcel. If I wish to do business with them I will.
But you can not ram down the throats of businesses this nonsense and financially costly non sense “first and for most.”

It will come soon when we do not have to worry about this draconian garble.
Until then I will continue to educate and do the best as I can.

Man Marcel, the members get a real flavor for you ever day.
No friends any more Marcel?
You going to blame that on me to?

Sorry for the edits.
Sorry for the long post but mam oh man to be threatened with this crap by a member sickens me.

PS: What happened to the french CMI website.
I surely hope that it comes back as new as the English site does.

The last post was removed.
No one needs nor wishes that kind of help Marcel.

It would be a real treat to hear a semblance of the truth Marcel.
Perhaps even a little reconciliation, no matter how small.
I think an apologize is in order myself.

“I personally apologize to you sir.” Seeing you must not have the wisdom or an inclining of how destructive bill 104 truly is or you would have not said what you did…

You will feel it financially Marcel if the seated government is stubborn enough but a death rattle well follow quickly I predict.
That’s the caveat they deserve for not realizing the damage they have done to this province.
Lets hope its not long in coming, shall we:-)
All the best Marcel.

Levi and Nick have done a splendid job.
I await the French CMI looking as good as the new CMI site.

***You are deceitful.
You do not know how to tell the truth ***
Read you posts.

Understand Marcel you are not liked.
You breaks social and ethical rules as did the group.
That was my protest.

Your own words and actions** KILLED the deal **that should have never been attempted without transparency. Something that eludes you.

It will be nice when Marcel Gratton leaves InterNACHI.

#7 Report Post
Old 8/16/13, 12:51 PM
InterNACHI Admin

Default Re: New logo for Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc.
Levi’s logos look great in print BTW. This one is awesome.

Sorry I said I will not open this up but members like you should be banned.