Custom designed logo service is free to InterNACHI members. Submit your request after viewing our logo gallery: http://www.nachi.org/inspector-logos.htm
Don’t have time to wait? Express lane is your option: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/express-lane-brochure-and-business-card-package.aspx
After the new logo is created, why not make all new marketing materials (business card, brochure, letterhead –http://www.nachi.org/marketing-library.htm).
New logo will enhance your website. Contact inspectorpages.com for details.
Wow, I love that logo. I’m normally anti-magnifying glass… but you sure made it work in this case.
Thank you so much! I love it! Nick I want to thank you for everything you do for us. In 2005 the best decision I ever made was to join InterNACHI. I had choices and I picked the right Association. What you have done for the home inspection business cannot be put into words. Thanks Nick, Great Job!
- Click on the Control Panel tab at the top left of the message board.
- Under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature.
- Scroll down to Upload Signature Picture.
- Clickon Browse and find your logo.
- Click on Upload.
- Scroll up to the **Signature: edit box **and put your cursor where you want your logo to appear in your signature .
- Scroll down and click on the Insert Signature Picture link.
- Click on Save Signature.
SEO Tip: Make sure your signature contains a live link to your inspection business website. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you’ve made).