New marketing feature.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Chris did it again!

Do you offer inspection services in a large geographic area, own a franchise territory, or have more than one office? Email me (Nick) up to 10 different Zip Codes you work in and I'll expand your Find-an-Inspector search area and update the referral networks. You are no longer limited to just the Zip Code in your address.

My email address is nick.gromicko@nachi.org

Nick

ps Don't forget to include your name with your zip code list!

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Nick,

Does the locator only work if it is a direct hit on the zip code? I thought I remembered it starting at that zip and going further out with the rest of the inspectors. Can you explain it how the locator works so we can be more specific with out marketing efforts?

Thanks,

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

The find an inspector searches the exact zipcode, and returns the members that serve that specific area. Then it finds zipcodes within the mile radius that the user specified and finds inspectors in those zipcodes also. If you’re serving Valley Forge, you’ll already be found in a search for Phoenixville, for example, but not on the direct matches. Try typing in “01002” in the find an inspector. You’ll see that I’m officially serving Amherst and Northampton, and my name is listed in both results.

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://7zKPHgGI62RG5hvPlvbi1mjk5Ua.html)

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Chris,

So it list the closer inspectors first and then lists the inspectors in order of how far away they are from where you listed the search to begin! Did I understand that correctly?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

Exactly.

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://7zKPHgGI62RG5hvPlvbi1mjk5Ua.html)