New member benefit: Instant proof of certification letter for a builder or whomever

https://www.nachi.org/faq/en/articles/6194877-i-need-proof-of-membership-for-a-builder

1 Like

@gromicko

If needed… where exactly would a member go to print this “Proof” document?
Following the link will only show you a sample, but doesn’t tell you where it is. I looked in a few obvious locations, but no go.
Seems to me it should be in the left margin of the Dashboard, or some other easily found page.

It worked for me. After you click on it, it goes to downloads, and you can print it from there.

3 Likes

Yes, I know, but back off that page and go directly to your dashboard. WHERE IS IT?
Why should I have to search the MB (Ben really hates that!) to find an important document that should be in a logical location to find when needed?

2 Likes

I think it is the apps on your dashboard. I looked but did not try it. Yes, it is there. I tried it, and it works. It is in your apps.

2 Likes

It works fine. It creates a custom PDF with your name on it when you push the button.

2 Likes

Worked for me. I bookmarked the link for easy access.

thomas-glaze-2022-05-06.pdf (320.8 KB)

2 Likes

It worked for me however the builders that I inspect are more interested in my general liability insurance and Workmen’s Comp. insurance.

4 Likes

DR Horton now requires this letter.

For those who wish to find the certificate generator on the dashboard as opposed to Nick’s nice link, log in to your dashboard and go to “Apps”. Then look for “Inspection-Specific Certificate” at the bottom right. Click, enter the required information, and you’re golden. @jjonas Let me know if you need further direction.

2 Likes

@kpassarelli

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Same here. I created a One Drive link that is pretty slick. Drop Box, Google Drive etc. also look pretty nice vs an attachment.

1 Like

I just send them a link to my page on my state’s website that has the info. They piss and moan since they need to actually do some work (as opposed to making work for us which is the whole intent) but it usually works. Honestly, this BS is usually being emailed back and forth as the inspection is taking place and once we’re offsite I stop replying… that REALLY pisses them off. To me, the whole thing is their way of being difficult and doing what they can to prevent inspections. Kind of like giving some ridiculous window when it can be done.

Aside from all this, thanks Nick! I like the letter and will likely use it at some point.

I keep a PDF of my license, general liability certificate and workman comp certificate on my phone and text the three documents to whomever needs it. I always keep hardcopies in my truck as back up.

1 Like