Originally Posted By: psissler
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Fellow inspectors…good afternoon. I am a new member to NACHI. I joined several weeks ago. I am Patrick M. Sisler. I live in Grass Valley, CA. I am totally impressed with this organization as well as it’s members. The wealth of knowledge contained here is astronomical to say the least. So many of you have posted tips, pictures, ideas, etc., I have spent literally hours trying to go through all of your posts. They are great. I will be attending the NorCal meeting in Oakland on the 14th of February and hope to meet some of you there. Take care.

Patrick M. Sisler
Alta Sierra Home Inspections
530-272-7242
heron@gv.net

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Grass Valley Eh. I grew up in Portola. I have driven that Hwy 80 more times then I care to remember. I always liked going through Grass Valley on my way to the Bay Area, it was the last of the mountains. I wish I could live in that area still I hope to retire in the Portola Lake Tahoe area. Welcome.

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: rsummers

Your not to far from Chico. icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: cmccann

I have partied in Chico a few times. I love Sierra Nevada. My sister graduated from Chico State.

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: rsummers

I grew up here in Chico and if your looking to party just go down town when the students are here. If you really want to have fun come on Halloween or Saint Patrick’s day. Chico is a growing town I think last year almost 1000 homes where sold and with Paradise and Oroville so close and well over 250000 people with in 30 minutes or less. They list the home sales in the county every week in a local news paper it is usually between 40 and 60 Homes.

Originally Posted By: psissler

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope as I get more time I will be able to communicate with you all on more subjects and your points of view. Thank you.

Patrick M. Sisler

Originally Posted By: rwills

Patrick, Welcome aboard!

Bob Wills - MAB Chairman

BW Inspection Services

Warminster, Pa.

http://www.bwinspections.com