New MICB department to audit CMI designees and new applications

The MICB announces the formation of its new Audit Department. The Audit Department will provide oversight with regard to all new CMI applications. Additionally, it is empowered to conduct random audits of any existing CMI designation holders.

Though it has no authority to revoke anyone’s CMI status, the Audit Department may issue opinions to MICB President John McKenna, as well as a newly formed MICB Audit Committee, with regard to any rejection of new applications, or possible sanctions/revocations to existing CMI designation holders who are out of compliance.

Not to be confused with peer review, the purpose of the Audit Department is to validate applications, to digitize them for future use, and to verify compliance with CMI designation standards.

Nice addition. . .

Who is on the Audit committee?

Hasnt been formed, Frank.

Out thoughts are that it should be staffed with folks who have no HI industry knowledge or experience. The reason is that the purpose of the Audit Department is to validate applications and existing CMI credentials. Then, the information is passed along.

Sometimes, folks put a spin on things. They read into things or think they know more or that someone doesnt fit their mold, or that things need to change to be the way they want them to be.

We want the petty politics left out. One is either in compliance or is not.

Sounds like a great idea. This I think is a great way to go and can add a lot .
This too will show the nay sayers we are looking out for all and prove that the CMI is the best…
Thanks Joe

Thank you for those words Roy.

Roy would be an ideal candidate for the Audit Review Board, he’s experienced and has extensive knowledge from serving on other home inspection associations committees.

Thanks Ray I also insist on seeing all information and want to look at it closely before making any decisions.
Fair play for all with out rash decisions based on fear or anger.

I have been on the NACHI awards committee for 3 years.

Roy and Ray, Read Joe’s post # 4 again! And Re-Read until you understand it.

Quote: Originally Posted by rcooke;
Thanks Ray I also insist on seeing all information and want to look at it closely before making any decisions.
Fair play for all with out rash decisions based on fear or anger.
I see that he left out personal dislikes and revenge!

Quote: Roy Cooke:
I have been on the NACHI awards committee for 3 years.

I guess that explains why the New Hampshire State Chapter has been nominated BY AT LEAST SIX DIFFERENT MEMBERS as Chapter of the Year for the last THREE years straight and we have NEVER heard a word back from this so called :roll: fair and impartial :roll: committee.

The nominating members were from New York, Missouri, and four from New Hampshire so I know that “the computers were not down”!

The nominations were received but never acknowledged!

• Way to go Roy! I guess that you got your revenge on three members of the ESOP in one shot!
    Too bad that our Chapter and our innocent members who never did anything to you had to suffer over your apparent thirst for revenge!

Oh… I forgot… I guess that you were just being “Helpful”…:roll:

Nice try Frank you of course know I am on the awards as you have attacked the awards for two years now just like you attacked John Bowman every year for some time.
Unfortunately many have like you have tunnel vision and only see what they want to see.
Keep up the good work Frank .

Unfortunatly you seem to have lost your reasoning ability the same time you lost your very BOLD Posts .
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

All I can say is shame on you .
Being a retired police man should know there is no room in our countries for kangaroo decisions.
To ignore proper procedures is wrong and you condoning it is a disgrace to see this happen.
I have been complaining about things being handled fair and proper for you to make light of it just adds to the problem.
If you can not be part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Great decision, Joe.

Start with my designation.

Frank Carrio for jerk of the year followed by Mark Rowe!

Hey Frank how come you don’t send foul laced messages anymore?

What makes you think he has changed .Complete with a red square

Roy, YOU FU’CKFACE PUNK! You SUCK! You are such a lowlife scumbag jackazz! GO F U C K YOURSELF! Scumbag! Scumbag! Scumbag! Piece O’ ****e! ANOTHER “RED SQUARE” FOR YOU !!! Signed, Ray

Frank you never disappoint! I see you haven’t brushed up on your english! Real nice for some who claims so much!

I’m afraid you are asking too much.:wink:

James

You made claims I was kicked out of OAHI. I am still waiting for you to back up your erroneous claims! Obviously you need to filter your information and ensure its correctness before you let your mouth run off again!

http://www.gogetforum.com/provincialcfihi-about22.html

Ray and Roy.