New online agreement system

Chris,

That’s a very nice system you’ve created there. Great job.

I did find an aggravating glitch though.

When I create a new paragraph and enter (above the paragraph box) where I want the paragraph to be inserted, the paragraph has a mind of it’s own and goes elsewhere in the agreement. Then I go to edit that particular paragraph hoping I can simply move each one up, it then tells me that that particular paragraph will be hidden. I didn’t ask for it to be hidden.

Please simplify the insertion area.

Chris,

I would like to suggest the confirmed agreement be sent to the home inspector’s e-mail . . . I would want a copy for archival purposes sent to my inspection company’s preferred e-mail address . . . is this possible?

Chris, Thank you everything worked.
The only “problem” is it took 2 1/2 hrs. to receive the agreement.
Confirmation code was emailed in a matter of seconds. :slight_smile:

I was able to make a copy using primo pdf

Chris, everything worked!

I think I found the problem I had experienced:
When the client is directed to click on a link in the email, it takes them to a page with the big “OR” in a box. OUTSIDE of the box is a prompt to enter their email address, etc.
It was not clear the first time, that one enters it INTO the box, and it was only discovered by accident this last time.
In other words, there is no clear indication of where one is to enter the email address - at least on my screen.

And, yes, a copy of the signed report should be sent to the inspector, immediately, IMO.

There were no time lapses for me - everything was immediate - thanks!!

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the feedback. I had typed up a long reply but I’m not on my office PC and accidentally closed the window (not 100% used to Mac OS X). I’ll go over your comments again tomorrow and write specific reponses. For those of you who are having trouble with the e-mail side of things, check your spam box. Most of those messages haven’t been fully tested to make sure they won’t register as spam, so there’s a good chance that’s what’s causing the problem. I’ll respond to everything else tomorrow when I get into the office.

Cheers,

Ok I did it 3 times and here is what came up for me…

If I added a new paragraph I could not go back and edit it if needed, i would hit the edit button make my corrections and now it is hiding the paragraph and i cannot bring it back unless I delete and add the new paragraph again.

I sent the agreement to alternate email initialed each line, checked the (client has carefully) box, entered my full name and intitials again, hit the securely sign button…Then have to confirm, seems a little much in my opinion but maybe there is a good reason.

After it is confirmed the confirmation, which I assume is supposed to be emailed to the inspection company, is being to sent to the client. It did this all three times.

As far as speed, it almost sent me back in time, it was so fast, just as i am hitting the submit button, YOU GOT MAIL.

Thanks Chris

Day 2 and still no email and no it is not in the spam folder.

I tried it out, still awaiting the email for the confirmation # to test it out.

Looking forward to using this agreement, thanks for the opprotunity to do so. Great idea CHRIS, Thanks a million, every tool helps the industry.

I had no problem receiving the agreement and confirmation by email. It arrived in seconds in my regular email. No Spam.

It’s still the issue that I have posted above…

Hi David -

That issue should be fixed now. Try it again.

Tim Eaton
NACHI IT Support

Ok my probs are fixed however I found something new.

After the client confirms the 2nd email a link appears to go directly to my website however the link directs them to NACHI.

Thanks for pointing that link issue out - it’s fixed now.

Chris, I’ve edited, sent and signed several test contrats, other than the little ? symbol that someone else noted MOST things look fine, I have a client who is an Insestor, I perform lots of inspections for him, the problem I have found is that when you attempt to send more than one contract, with different addresses to the same Email Address, only the first one shows up when I, as the client, attempt to access the 2nd or 3rd contract sent.

Lewis:

I have been doing the same thing but I noticed a drop down menu at the top with all the different contracts.

Have you tried that? I have had no probs.

Although it would be nice if it listed addresses along with the inspection co., right now you have to click through each one until you find the right property.

Thanks Mike, missing simple things like that sure make me feel stupid.

**To everyone who isn’t getting the confirmation emails:

**I’ve set up some new error-checking to see where they’re getting stuck. So could anyone who’s had problems with email try using the system again? There’s an option here:
http://www.nachi.org/agreementbeta/client.php

… to resend confirmation emails if you haven’t received them. Try that out or try setting up new agreements.

Thanks for all your help!

Also, Mike, I added the address line in the drop down list. Thanks for the tip.

Excellent. It now works great. I just adjusted my agreement (with no glitches this time) and sent it to myself. No issues whatsoever.

Fantastic job, Chris & Tim.