New record broken: 7,304 users of InterNACHI's message board on at one time recently.

7,304 users were on InterNACHI’s message board at one time on the morning of the 4th of July.
Onwards and upwards!*

Yep … there is a very interesting discussion going on that is drawing a lot of public attention.

Or…

it was a vacation day for everyone at the same time.:roll:

Congrats Nick, what was the old number?

1,686 back on May 20, 2013 during the Oklahoma tornado.

Congratulations on a job well done :stuck_out_tongue:

7,304 users!
What is our current membership?

Around 10K in N. America. This page is updated in live time and gives the exact number every few seconds: www.nachi.org/nachi-stats.htm . I don’t have a similar live-time page for the rest of the world. With over 15 million unique visits, it is safe to say that most visitors are not members or even home inspectors. For example, we have over 36,000 registered (signed up) users of this message board.

Wow that smashed the old record!

[quote=“gromicko, post:7, topic:79243”]

Around 10K in N. America. This page is updated in live time and gives the exact number every few seconds: www.nachi.org/nachi-stats.htm . I don’t have a similar live-time page for the rest of the world. With over 15 million unique visits, it is safe to say that most visitors are not members or even home inspectors. For example, we have over 36,000 registered (signed up) users of this message board.
[/QUOTE

Wow!:shock:
I am more than impressed!
For all of the InterNachi members who are monitoring this thread… I believe that some of us forget that our “future” clients come to this bulletin board for “information” and to help them select an inspector.

This is all the more reason for us to “clean up our act” and represent ourselves and our association as the most Professional Association in our industry!

Nick and I were exchanging emails all the way until 6 o’clock this morning. {Both of us were working to “promote InterNachi” as a Professional Association, and to Protect Our New Hampshire Members from Large Out-Of-State Inspection Companies That Want to Come into Our State, and Take Our Business away from New Hampshire members.}
Nick realized that we have known each other and been steadfast friends for a decade.

I am proud to say that I’m a member of InterNachi!:nachi:

Keep up the great work Nick!:stuck_out_tongue:

July 4th morning…here I thought I was the only guy who wasn’t working that day