New Thermal Imager Home Inspector Package. 2-year, no-questions-asked full warranty.

• Free lifetime calibrations.

http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/thermal-imagers.aspx

Who won this?

Timothy J Smith
North Augusta, ON Canada

Is this a late prize?

For $4140.00 you can i think it’s an advertisement

Hi guys. We are now selling the Palmer Wahl z50 Inspector Heat Spy thermal imagers. We offer just the camera alone, as well as a home inspector “kit” that comes with a bunch of extra goodies.

Please email me for pricing, if you’re a member of InterNACHI, I can get you WAY better prices than what’s listed on our website. Check out the thermal imagers at the following link: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/thermal-imagers.aspx

Click here to see how the z50 stacks up against other popular thermal imagers in the industry. It has almost identical specs and capabilities of a Fluke TiR or a Flir B40, including voice record and picture in picture technology. The z50 also comes with unlimited free calibrations, something you have to pay for every year with Fluke and Flir.

The main reason we started selling these thermal imagers is because of Palmer Wahl’s warranty. It’s about as good as it gets:

“The Industry’s FIRST No-Fault Warranty now comes with each Heat Spy Inspector thermal imager. SPY-CARE is a two-year No-Fault Protection Warranty. If your Heat Spy Inspector breaks, no matter what the reason, Wahl will repair or replace your camera FREE. If you drop it from a 20 ft ladder, if it falls into a swimming pool, or if you back over it with a truck - any unintentional damage, even if it is your fault - Palmer Wahl will fix or replace your camera for FREE. This protection is for the duration of the warranty period of two years from the original purchase date. Get unlimited repairs and one replacement camera during the two year warranty period!”

Please email me for pricing, if you’re a member of InterNACHI, I can get you WAY better prices than what’s listed on our website. I have cameras in stocka and ready to ship.