New to NACHI. I'm the new host of NACHI TV.

Welcome Pam. If there is anything at all that I can do to help you, please call me!

Hi Pam,
from one yankee to another, Welcome to NACHI

CJ

Welcome Pam & congratulations.

Looking forward to MUST SEE NACHI TV.

Pam-

Welcome to Nachi. What part of Long Island are you from?

Welcome Pam, can’t wait to see it. Good Luck.

Wecome Pam,

Glad you’re the host, Nick might scare a few folks away. Wecome!

Welcome Pam. Don’t know how you did it, but you managed to look casual yet intelligent and professional; must be in your nature.

Welcome Pam, I am a big fan of your cooking spray. Keep up the good work.

Pam, you’ll get used to Brian - we all have, & it would be a dull world indeed without him!
Anyway, glad you’re on board!
Please send copies of segments up this way, to those of us with no reception in the boonies!
Best wishes, & available to help-
Russ

Pam, you’ll get used to Brian - we all have, & it would be a dull world indeed without him!
Anyway, glad you’re on board!
Please send copies of segments up this way, to those of us with no reception in the boonies!
Best wishes, & available to help-
Russ

Welcome PAM…Do not forget the Latin and spanish speaking INSPECTORS…All over USA AND THE WORLD.

Congratulations Pam:

From a Fellow New Yorker from Long Island- Suffolk County

Bill Merrell

Es,yay. Elcome-way to ACHI-nay.:smiley:

Welcome

Hi Pam:

Welcome to NACHI T.V. Being the friendly CANADIAN NACHI member that I am, just for you I am willing to wave the normal processing fees and allow you to interview me on your show for free. That’s right… absolutely free. This deal is only available for a short time, so reserve my talent as soon as possible…:slight_smile: On a serious note — WELCOME!

Don’t forget to charge for your travel time. The amount it costs to fly out should be just about enough, along with hotel, in house champagne, etc…