New to the network...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, my name is Adam Norton , i recently moved to Orlando Florida from upstate NY . I have been in the construction business 9-10 years doing residential remodeling ,prior to that I was a mortgage banker! I am a professional and look to expand my horizons by being part of this great network of knowledgable and like minded individuals! I obtained my inspectors license last month and I am trying to get my foot in the door…

If anyone in This network has any overflow work that they can’t get to or is out of their coverage area please keep me in mind , my contact information is listed below! Thank you for taking the time to read and get to know me , I hope to work with all of you in the future!

Thanks, Adam

Adam D. Norton
Norton Home Inspections
Orlando, FL 32818
407-459-0354
NHI5576@gmail.com

Welcome Adam. Let me get this in before Nick :smiley:
Read through www.nachi.org/success.htm when you get a chance.

Thanks, I did read that over, I have read it once before as well,there is alot of useful information on this site and I am glad to be a part of it! Thanks again for the welcoming!

Welcome Adam !

Welcome Adam, if there is one thing Florida needs it is a home inspector.

Good Luck.

Welcome to interNACHI, Adam.

Welcome Adam.

Thanks for covering in by absence Clint.

Thank you all!

Congrats on your exam passing and certification. I have your contact info and will certainly give you a hollar when it goes to overflow mode!
Congrats again Adam
Bill

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome on board :slight_smile: