New Vehicle for Cornerstone Home Inspection Co., LLC

Originally Posted By: mrose
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greetings,

I just wanted to show off my new inspection vehicle. The dealer said it should really get great gas mileage.

Clients and agents will now understand why every so often it is necessary to raise your rates.

Additional business from the Atlanta NACHI Yellow Page Ad. will easily cover the payments.

![](upload://sF5osovUf6YKkl3JbwaXk5AKKDB.jpeg)

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

Originally Posted By: dharris

Now you can protect those 30’ ext ladders from theft and damage, along with much earned transportation for the referring realtors

Originally Posted By: mrose

I think Dave Bush can get members a discount.

Mike Rose

Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC

Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I’ll tell you a funny story. I loaned a buddy of mine the money to buy his first limo and get him going in business. He had trouble paying me back some months and so I told him he could just take me and pick me up from the airport instead of paying me. If you know how much parking costs at the Philly airport, you’d understand that this offer was quite profitable for me. Anyway, I was coming home on a plane one day dressed a bit… how do I put this… less than formal. Actually, I was a total mess having lost track of my time zone, I barely made it to the airport thinking I had an extra hour more than I did. I was seated next to a very beautiful young woman on the flight, impeccably dressed. We talked a bit and she asked me for directions from the airport to where she was going. I offered her a ride as her destination was on the way to my home . I could see she was worried that I was going to deliver her on the back of a KLR250. She was reluctant but finally agreed to accept a ride from this slob (me). Coming off the ramp we met my friend, dressed in his chauffeur outfit hat and all. I’ll leave the rest of the story to your imagination, which is probably better than what really happened in the back of the limo. icon_cool.gif

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rpalac

Hey Nick ,

My moom said I was conceived inthe back of a limo.....I mean Hi Dad....

(just kiding....you hound)

Bob P.