New Website

Originally Posted By: jrabanus
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Thanks to Spence Watson, I have my new website. He did an excellent job. My hat off to him. icon_razz.gif

Josh Rabanus

www.precisioninspections.net

Originally Posted By: Guest

Josh,

How can you afford to go out and inspect and report on a house for 185.00 dollars? How many inspections can you do in a day?

Originally Posted By: jwortham

I was thinking the same thing…

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Everyone’s market is different. Everyone’s competition dictate’s the price. Why question his pricing anyway?

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

Everyone’s competition dictates price, but a guy has to make a living, and I would doubt that his competition is below $220 unless it’s some retired guy doing it on the side.

I have a retired guy here that does em for $100 each. Thank god he can't afford advertising at that rate...he does it word of mouth only....I have a feeling he also does it for ca$h.

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Under the “Buyers” tab, Montgomery is misspelled

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: dbush

Gentlemen, if you come to Southwest Missouri, you will find MINIMUM charges that are below the $185 mark by ALL inspectors. I am the highest of the bunch and I stay busy enough. Of course if you look at our cost of living and the price of our average house in this area, then…

Dave Bush

MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: jwortham

Kevin,

For $100 does he drive by and go "Yep, that's a house?"

Originally Posted By: jrabanus

Ok everyone. I get one or two inspections a week. (That is during the good months) Not only that I work full time in a factory. My competitors charge $200. I charge $185 for a house that is on a concrete slab and that is under 2000 square ft, because they are very easy 2 1/2 hour job (most times), and I want to encourage more of these types of inspections. Most houses I do have a crawlspace, and this falls into the $225 bracket. Where my prices go from here next year who knows.

Josh Rabanus