New York DOS-1746


Has anyone had any personal experience in New York State with filing the DOS-1746 form for continuing education equivalency credits?

I am a new inspector and am already looking towards my continuing education hours, and hoping I can count any internachi continuing education toward my NYS requirements.

I’m under the impression that along with the form, I also need documentation outlining the work, and some level of proof that it’s acceptable in other states as credit.

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone could provide on the subject.

Thank you,

Charles Smith.