newbe

hi my name is bob cody I am new to inter nashi and just getting started on my required course’s

Welcome

It’s interNACHI!

Pay attention to what you post. Many of your potential clients will search the internet and find your posts on this MB. They likely won’t hire you if your posts are unprofessional.

Cheers

Thanks good, info , I think this could apply to all of us all the time .

Speak for yourself, A-hole! I have never, ever posted anything on this MB that I don’t/won’t stand behind 1,000 percent! (And that includes this post). I sure don’t need a decrepit old washed-up bastard like yourself instructing me how to excercise my God given American right to FREE speech! F.O.A.D.!

P.S… Welcome Robert!!!

Welcome Bob!

Welcome, now work on your typing.

Capitalize the first word of a sentence.

Use punctuation at the end of the sentence.

Do not use run-on sentences.

Capitalize proper names.

My spelling sucks but my computer is a tool to fix all of that.

Jeff:
You gotta stop beating around the bush. Tell it like it is already.:mrgreen:

Cheers

Welcome.

You will soon see all the negative Nancies on these forums. Just ignore them. I can list them for you, but you will make you own list in about 2-3 days.

Good luck and welcome, Get a thick skin if you post on here , Lots of Grumpy old guys . And remember to ask questions, And of course you will get some rants from time to time . Some are going to be blunt ( Change of life ) . Never stop learning , A day not learning something new is a wasted day .

Welcome! Lots of good resources and training offered by InterNACHI.

Stay away from this board, Very little here to help you. You might find a nugget from time to time, but overall its a bunch of little men with chips on their shoulders spewing hate and discontent. Seriously.

As you can already see by this thread, you cant even introduce yourself without being bashed.

Also a lot of liberal snowflakes who think anything goes.

Is not that you are here making a fool yourself, it’s about the effect that your lack of professionalism has significant ramifications the people investing in real estate. The largest investment of their life.

So think before you speak. Learn before you inspect. And us old cranky guys could give a crap personally. It’s not about us, it’s about your client that you screwing over.

Yep… well said Dave!

I’m in second place.
Cheers

Welcome bob. You will soon see that slevermann is king of the habitually offended.

Robert,

I spent my career on the East Coast (Philadelphia, PA)

Call me any time if you have any questions.

Welcome Robert, If you hang around here you had better watch out…you will get thick skin and might even learn something every once in awhile. However…please try to do a little research on your own first before posting questions. Trust me, if you don’t you will soon find out why I said that, if you do, you will thank me.

Welcome Robert and good luck to you! :slight_smile: