Newbie Here Just Joined NACHI

Hello to all InterNACHI Commercial Inspectors. I am a brand newbie to this site, however certainly not new to the commercial inspection side of our business. I just joined and still have not learned to navigate all the systems and features of the site.

I have been in the inspection business for 25+ years strictly commercial for the last 10 years. I hope I bring something to this group of value and take away something as well. I have spent the last 8 years with www.commercialassessments.com
I retired in February and am now going back into start-up with my own firm again. So, I am in the midst of developing my website and all the money draining little thing that takes.

I’m sure that since I have belonged for a long time to all the other associations, I will recognize some old friends names on here in time, and they will recognize mine as well.

As an aside, I will be taking my knowledge on the road soon with a brand new Commercial Inspection course, which will consist of 4-days, with one day in the field acutallly performing an inspection on a commercial building and putting the report and photos together for delivery to clients.

Hopefully I can contribute to this forum on a regular basis and meet some good people. Thanks for the welcome!!

Mark J. Harger

Welcome aboard Mark. Glad to have you and look forward to your posts as well.

Regards,

Bert

Looking forward for your contribution.

Great! Thanks for contributing your commercial inspection expertise. And welcome.

Welcome Mark!

Welcome Mark !

Welcome Mark,
As the newly self appointed head of the send me your money commitee. (not associated with NACHI) I would like to let you know that we have a long tradition here at NACHI where the new guy buys everyone a beer. How does that work you ask? Well will just estimate that there’s 10,000 members and a bottle of beer cost $1.00 so for everyones convenience you just send me a check for $10,000.00 and I’ll Spend it on beer. You can find my address on my web site linked below. And again welcome to NACHI

HEY MARK, glad to see your here:cool:

Welcome to NACHI Mark!

Welcome big guy. Don’t be afraid to let that experience flow through your fingers and on to the message boards, just let er rrrrrrrip.

Chris

Welcome Mark, to the Best Home Inspection and Commercial Association in the World.

We are always please to here from experienced Home and Commercial Inspectors.

Good luck to you.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

“The Check Is In The Mail” sir!!!