Newest HI School in NY State

I am pleased to announce that I have been granted recognition as a Continuing Education provider for licensed Home Inspectors here in NY State.

The DOS granted me school status as of November 23rd, with four (4) initial courses. Many more are in process and on the way.

I will be travelling the state in coming months taking my courses on the road. I will likely be in Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, and Upstate NY. I will be submitting these same courses to Connecticut for approval, hoping to attract Connecticut Inspectors to Westchester, along with fellow NY inspectors.

I have taught across the US and Canada for many years, and am really pleased to offer these classes (finally) here in NY. All classes are taught my me, personally.

Top notch, and no garbage. The real deal. All courses are well organized, relevent, and well thought out. Real courses for the inspector.

Welcome all.

Anyone wanting to learn more, or wanting to set up classes in their area, can contact me at 845-300-3440. Class sizes can be as small as you like, to large venues. Naturally, the larger the venue, the larger the diiscount that may apply

The school is listed on the NY State DOS website as HIT Interactive.

Congratulations Joe. I’m sure you’ll do a great job!

"I will be submitting these same courses to Connecticut for approval, hoping to attract Connecticut Inspectors to Westchester"

Very good Joe!

Gary Oleski