Newly Certified Professional Inspector not showing up in inspector search

I’m recently certified as a home inspector through Nachi. I have passed the state and national exams months ago. I have completed my four mock inspections, the ethics and all other prerequisites for the CPI certification. I have been able to download my Certificate of Nachi certification. My problem is that when I search for my own name in the “Find an Inspector” feature, my name doesn’t come up. I have searched using my address, nothing comes up.
Does anyone know why this is or how to fix it? Is there some additional fee I need to pay?

you showed up here

4 Likes

Welcome to Home inspection, Ian.

Do you have a website? Link it to your Internachi profile and build some presence on the interwebs. It will help you build up your new business and get found in searches.

2 Likes

For me when I checked, you show up under your area, but do not show up when searching by your name. That could be a clue in figuring out the issue. Not sure.

This question is the key to success in a digital age.
Your answer to Burts question is…??

My website is TurnKey-Inspection.com

Ian,did you clear the cache, log out and log back in?

Also you can get some free SEO with your signature. And, this is how to do it:

SIGNATURE: Click on your face in the upper right hand corner of this page. Then click on the bell. Then click on preferences. Then click on profile and scroll down to signature and fill out the information that you want to appear under every post that you make. AND LAST, scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE CHANGES.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)