Nick and InterNACHI booth at Carson Dunlop Conference in Toronto on March 1-2, 2014.

Thanks.

Robert I would love to be there but I have explained to Nick why I will not be attending. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself. Maybe you can go on an Inspection with Mark or another CMI like I did just to get a feel as to what they do in the Toronto area.

Let’s all have dinner together March 1?

Wish I could, but it am there all day on the 28th and leaving in the evening of the first.

Nick,
that is a wonderful idea.
Someone has to pick the establishment. I will follow anywhere.

NOTE: An arthritic condition fully limits me from eating any seafood. Also I may have to forfeit due to family matters but all indications are I can attend. It would be a great pleasure and experience.

TJ writes:

How about I buy you a night at the hotel, the night of the first so that you can stay? On me.

Actually I think you have it backwards…Nick is usually the one feeding everyone else…or paying their hotel rooms…pretty nice guy!

TJ, an offer hard to refuse.

Love to go for dinner with you guys to sit and listen!

Canapes,
Meat and
Ice-Cream? I’m in :smiley:

No banger’s and mash?
We all have full face PPE:-)

TJ, are you a non-smoker? I want to book your room.

I would love to take you up on your offer Nick as it a very generous one. I can’t stay the extra night, I have a prior commitment in Ottawa on March 1st in the evening.

I am not sure what time you are flying in on the 28th, but I would be happy to buy you a drink after you check in. I will even extend that offer to Stephanie, whom i believe you said would be traveling with you.

OK. Stephanie and I will see you there.

Sounds good, let me know when you check in. What time does you flight come in? I might even be able to pick you two up at the airport if you wanted.