Nick Gromicko & Four State Reps. to Meet In New Hampshire

NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER

LIVE FREE OR DIE

State Chapter of

[size=3]The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors [/size]

NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER NEWSLETTER
December 19, 2006

Greetings to all!

I would like to invite all of you to our next State Chapter meeting to be held on the evening of January 24, 2007.

Ø I am pleased to announce that our founder Nick Gromicko will be attending this meeting and addressing our chapter.

Ø Four State Representatives who have sponsored the New Hampshire Home Inspectors Licensing Bill will also be in attendance. Now is your chance to not only hear, but actually meet the State Representatives who are sponsors of this bill.

The topics of discussion will be many. Focus will be on;
[FONT=Arial]1. [/FONT]The New Hampshire Home Inspector’s Licensing law
[FONT=Arial]2. [/FONT]The ASHI coalition that has been formed to fight the so called “NACHI Home Inspectors bill”
[FONT=Arial]3. [/FONT]How the ASHI coalition will affect you
[FONT=Arial]4. [/FONT]What we have achieved, and what we hope to achieve in 2007.
[FONT=Arial]5. [/FONT]Nick Gromicko’s assessment of our State Chapters accomplishments and our future.

The meeting will once again be held at “The Yard”. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the location here is the information.

The Yard
1211 South Willow St.
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
www.Theyardresturant.com
623-3545

Seating will be limited and it will be on a “First Come, First Served Basis”.

The charges are $35.00 for NACHI members and $50.00 for non members.
Ø Please make out your checks to NACHI-NH and send them to.

Frank Carrio
President, New Hampshire State Chapter {NACHI}
P.O. Box 188
Chester, New Hampshire 03036

NOTE:
All checks MUST be received by *January 15th. *

On behalf of your Duly Elected officers Marcus Hutnick State Chapter VP. and John Hastings State Chapter Sec. I once again thank all of you for your hard work and for your efforts to make this STATE Chapter so strong and viable.

Once again, I invite each and every one of you to attend this first meeting of the year 2007!