Nick Gromicko wins 7-year legal war, defeating HomeSafe

Thank you, Nick! This is great news.

hello I’m a member of interNACHI for over a year now and am new to all this what did ASHI do to be bankrupt?

1. District of Oregon.
    FLIR VS HOMESAFE.
    FLIR SYSTEMS plaintiff. HOMESAFE INSPECTIONS defendants.
    Trade liable. Oregon defamation. Federal dilution violation. Oregon intentional interference with economics relations.
1 Like

Since we won, we filed a motion to have Homesafe pay for appeal costs: https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads-east-1.nachi.org/page-uploads%2F2022%2F03%2F1648671517319-3.25.22+Motion+to+Retax+Costs+copy.pdf

1 Like

Thank you, sir!
It feels great knowing you have our backs.

I thought the same thing, I didn’t look into it closely, but the fact that the patents office granted the patents on the process/use of a thermal camera during a home inspection is madness. Imagine someone patented “the process” of using a hammer to nail nails. Same thing pretty much, just on a more sophisticated level. As we all know, a thermal camera just reads surface temperatures and displays it in different colors. The rest is up to its user. Crazy world we live in with all this suing and patents.

Thanks Nick for all you and your family do for us.

I’m new to the business, but wondering what’s wrong with ASHI? I’m ASHI trained and feel very qualified. I’m a interNACHI member because it’s a local professional organization. I have completed some of their courses for additional professional training. I’m 50/50 on who has the better training. So why are you knocking them?

I’m new to the business, but wondering what’s wrong with ASHI?

How much time do I have to answer? LOL. The list is endless. Here is something recent: ASHI Caught Issuing Bogus Certificates - InterNACHI®. The aSHI logo is the inspection industry’s symbol of shame.

Welcome to our forum, Don!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

Resistance is futile.

What a beautiful day for the home inspection community. Thank you!

Welcome back to our forum, Fredrick!..enjoy participating. :smiley: