Nick No Black Friday Specials?

Exactly. I hate that Word is missing this function.

So install PrimoPDF and PDF creation will be available as an installed printer from any application.

I will try to explain one more time.
One of the large Commercial outfits uses Word based Spreadsheets (Excel) that has Macros, and Macros created in Word can not be exported to any other program period.

I hope that clears it up as I can not be any more straight forward.

Once again you may never have that issue unless you run into a Client that uses Macros, but then again you may.

Bob,
All of the larger one’s use MS. No getting around it I tried many years ago, and just gave in and got use to the MS.

I hope jeff made that more clear Billy.
The deal I got included up to 3 computers.
Just switched Phones this weekend also and am no longer a Blackberry user.

Gone to Google’s Android system.

If anyone needs advice I am learning fast as to what to do and which devise does what.

I am having fun with the SMS now as all the messages are in cartoon bubbles.

SMS me Condo…I’d like to see that it looks like—:stuck_out_tongue:

Sent , but it may only display on my side as it is an app from the android market.
Most are free.

You can download Office 2010 free for a year’s usage (beta version) and get ALL the features here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010

You guys can have your black Friday shopping. The savings aren’t worth it to me…

I went the IL/UC game with my Dad instead. I froze my but off like you guys did, but got to see a pretty good game (even if Cincinnati cleaned Illini’s clock.)

Looks like the IPhone.

Yeah kinda but my version is better as I did a comparison with my brothers.

AT&T is slower than my Sprint ,not stuck with a high priced calling plan ($99 covers everything),plus I have a physical keyboard and the phone software keeps upgrading internally,not stuck with internal battery ,I have two),Also bigger storage with sd cards.

He got mad as he always bragged how iphone was the best (not anymore)

Yours is always better ain’t it Bob??

Here’s some real comparisons here and here app price comparison here and a total cost comparison.

I like the voice command feature on these phones. You don’t need to fumble through your music library list as you’re cruising down LSD at 80 mph with your stereo headset firmly attached to your head. Simply name your tune and the device switches to that tune. All handsfree.:p:p

Yeah stuck (forced to pay) with itunes.
Mine has Nuance Dragon built in.

The Brother turned his into a compass to show a feture i did not have so i typed Compass under search in the open apps market and got one downloaded in 5 seconds.

Mine is made by Samsung , and you know those Korens they sure build good stuff. Sham Wow!

How do you like fumbling with that lousy on screen keyboard that takes up the entire screen when in Lanscape mode…Sham Wow!

Sorry if mine is bigger and better Linus.:mrgreen:

You need to compare to the Samsung Moment.
None of that chart is relevent or accurate.

It seems to be comparing a system that is evolving with a phone.
I suggest you start reading more about Android as it is not going anywhere and Already some Netbooks are running on it.

I don’t text Bob. That’s for girls, men don’t text. And as for Korean crap, first you bought a KIA now a Samsung!!
I always knew you were a junk collector Bob!!:p:p

Careful my brother is married to a Korean and I doubt you would call her cr-p.

Her father worked for Coca Cola and you can only dream to be as successful.