Nick.. You sneeky devil :)

Dan

I am still waiting to be enlightened! All I read is your ability to speak hyperbole.

**Dan is a TROLL and should not be fed any longer.

Trolls leave when no one responds to them.
His vain attempts telling at the “truth” from his warped perspective have been oft repeated and enlighten no one.

He was booted from NACHI and as you can see from his posts it was well deserved.

Nice of you to pick up on the “thread Troll” saying I introduced to you, Mike. :slight_smile:

jason1 Prove it. I have known what a thread troll is for years.

Troll!, ya’ll leave my wife outta this!

So you should :slight_smile:

[quote=five.five]
Wow,

But you’ll support and pay the owner of an org to bash other HI orgs and home inspectors on an open to the public website?? :roll: :roll:

Try and keep up Dan. five.five is not a member.

ROTFLMAO! \:D/

Dan

Get a life!

five.five

vbmenu_register(“postmenu_42466”, true);
New User

Re: tonnage?
Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
gotcha, I do need to join NACHI.
I gotta stop procrastinating, and am planning on stopping prcrastinating, as soon as I get around to it.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Good morning Dan.

May I suggest you find a new hobby?
Try fishing or golf :slight_smile:

Good advice Michael
</IMG>

Dan,
I looked at other organization before I joined NACHI. I am new here but really like what Nick does and what he stands for. He does not like fly-by-night home inspectors. He believes in the profession and is helping it to become a VERY respected profession in the communittee. I have never met him but think he is the best.
NOW GO BOTHER SOME ONE ELSE!!!

I guess I must have ticked off Dan with my post. I think he must have sent this with a red box “you should do some research before popping off . there is much you have not seen yet, like, unfulfilled benefits”
I think I popped off on the right side of this one Dan! So far I am very well satisfied with what I see in NACHI and Nick!!! If you do not like us go trash some other web site. We do not need you!

FYI

non-memers are unable to leave rep boxes, red or otherwise. :slight_smile:

uhh… If you do a little researching, you will find only fellow nickey certified members can issue greenies, or redies:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My mistake on the red box. I still stand behind what I said about NACHI and Nick. They both rock in my book!!!

Wow it just dawned on me that Dan is great advertising. Let me explain, I was surfing through this thread and stopped at the NACHI benefits and read them again. Seems like more positive perks everytime I look at them. So if I stop and look as a member, and this is on a public forum just imagine how many other people are wowed everytime they stop to look at it like I did. It is true everytime Dan starts in someone puts up the benefits package and like magic its advertising again and again.
Thanks Dan!

You got it… If all the guys that send me nasty red boxes thought the way you do, I would have 3 greenies.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now there is only one thing left… :wink:
When you read ALL those perks “THINK”:wink:
How of them are worth anything at ALL, and to **YOU **?
How does listing the same perk/ item several times on the same list help YOU ?
How many of those items are FREE to any inspector, member of a HI org or not?
How many of them are part of the “public highway going in several directions”:roll: :roll: that have never been delivered?
How many of them no longer exist?:roll:
How do you know the FREE CE provided by Nickey’s recommended vender’s is factual and beneficial to the success of YOUR business??
Do you really believe $99.00 CE approved by Nick
because the vender gives NACHI free advertizing] is as good as $199.00 CE
that is reviewed, endorsed, and presented by veteran professionals in the HI profession?

Finally, How does belonging to an HI org. that will sell you out to any inspector that pays the owner of your org an additional 375.00 to be a CMI, with no verificiation of the CMI requirements, help YOU?:roll:

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>