Nick's Cash-to-keep-your-Clunker program. Help the environment. First 20 win!

Nick,
I received my certificate. Thank you again for your generosity.
Jeff

I got my certificate, thanks Nick. I’m into the harley parts idea…got anything to fit a 84 FXEF? Shovels always desire new parts.
G

Thanks Nick. I got my certificate I really appreciate it.

I tried to order stuff but there is no place to put a Canadian addy.

Gerry if being in Canada causes any trouble online, just call and place the order by phone.

Sorry Billy, I should of clarified. They don’t have Canada in their shopping cart all the forms are for the U.S.only.

Thanks Nick!

Always the brides’ maid . . . . never the bride ! :frowning:

Editor-in-Residence Crimea River here with my battered and bruised '83 Toyota pickup, running fine with a new $1,100 timing chain. (If anyone has a driver’s side fender and grille, give me a holla!) :wink:

Solid 22R engine with 185K miles and counting, at a reliable 20 mpg. Looks like a clunker, drives like a champ!

Thanks Nick, I got the gift certificate.

I gave our editor Kate the $100 in cash. She posted too late but has the clunkiest clunker. It is more than 25 years old and so doesn’t qualify for Obama’s environmental-harming Cash for Clunkers program.

Thanks Nick,

I ordered …
2 inspector jackets
4 nachi t-shirts
2 protective suites

Great door prize.!

I recieved my gift certificate. Thanks Nick!

Received my gift certificate. Spent it already. Don’t mind paying for shipping since I received the certificate but I swear the original post said shipping charges would be paid also.

Any way, thanks Nick for the Gift certificate. Purchased items I probably wouldn’t have bought at this time and only cost me $12.01 after paying $32.06 in shipping

Thanks Nick, I got my coupon code, and successfully used it to place an order at InspectorOutlet.com

Thanks Nick, I went after the inspection narratives.

I received my narratives the other day. So far cash for clunkers has payed off twice for me. Once with the narratives and once when the company I work for, 4 days a week, traded in my work car and got me a new one!
Thanks for the narratives Nick and Company!
G

George and Bobby- if you have suggestions about the narratives, let 'em fly.

Jimmy Moore, Home Inspection Technicians, Highland, CA