NJ NACHI

Originally Posted By: phinman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The meeting will be held next Thursday Night October 21 at Theo’s in Hightstwon, NJ at 7 pm

The cost will be $20 which includes dinner!

Our feature speaker will be a PE specializing structural engineering. He will do a PowerPoint presentation on the guidelines of inspection foundations as a home inspector. This is a can't miss meeting!

He is active in NJ in litigating cases for and against home inspectors. He also works for the State of NJ investigating cases for the NJ Home Warranty Program.

I have been associated with him since last November and I can assure you you will benefit from his expertise.

His program has been approved for CEU's in NJ and you will receive one CEU credit towards you state requirements for attending the meeting.

We had a Board of Directors meeting this week and plan on having our meeting on the third Thursday of the month in the future.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Phillip R. Hinman
President
NJ NACHI

Originally Posted By: phinman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Change of Meeting Notice

The meeting place has changed due to lack of a suitable room at Theo's after I visited the restaurant today. The meeting will be at the Prestige Diner, 610 Rt 33 in East Windsor. Phone number is 609-443-1211

It is about 2 miles east of exit 8 of the turnpike. The turnpike exits on Rt. 33

The time will change to 7:30 pm

Sorry about the change.

Phillip R. Hinman
NJ NACHI