No gate leading to property yards

Please explain.

And just to make sure, get a white goat… :wink:

Really?

Just make sure when bringing the goats through the house that they don’t start to eat the funiture.:smiley:

The goats stay in the back yard. They are fenced in and no need to leave. Have the next door neighbor mow your front yard with the mower you donated to him once you purchased the goats. Win win!!

I really doubt the lack of a gate will matter much to the fire department and if the house is on fire and you get to the backyard just jump in the pool and wait.

30 + years ago living in Dallas, I had 3 neighbors I knew of in my neighborhood in North Dallas that all had pools and ALL had fences around the yards with NO gates. You got into the pools thru the houses.

One divorced gal was a Playboy Bunny; one gal was an ex … Miss Texas about 39 with 2 real put together 15-17 yr old daughters ; and the last couple was a Dallas Cowboy player and his wifie was a model and owned tanning salons.

All 3 family’s liked sunbathing Au-natural without the chance of stray company.

I’m betting there are a fair amount of people that for reasons like that OR extra security the fences have no gates. I’m told that after he did his last term and bought a place up in North Dallas that GB’s house might be like that.