No PA NACHI???

I’m going to bed. There is no hope of anyone topping Marc’s comment. But wait…what type of wine would you order with a plate of panachi?

Don’t be a cry Pabi :smiley:

I’m not sure about the wine but Nachi Bresnahan](http://www.boxxet.com/Rick_Bayless/Food_and_wine_classes.16fmp1.d) probably has some nice Mexican recipes. :slight_smile:

I have two kids, for some amount of money, I’m willing to change my last name to Nachi. So I can be Pa Nachi, and my wife can be Ma Nachi.

Any takers?

Tom “Pa” Dietrich

Adam,

There are several Pennsylvania NACHI chapters already in existence.

My suggestion is to join one of them.

ok cool, didnt really find out how to open one, and yea i knew about those, just trying to get some fun facts into what seems to be a never ending consumtion of information

Well, the first thing you need to do to open up a chapter is to be a InterNACHI member. You need good social skills to be able to interact with people on a professional level. You need to be able to convey a thought on public forums using at least something close to resembling the English language. You need to be compliant with your local laws where you plan on starting your new chapter. Ohhh…Yeah…you need to be able to get people to want to join.

There are some starters to opening your own chapter.

WHy would you start a new chapter in an area where a great chapter already exists? You would be competing against fellow HI’s that busted their *** to share knowledge and get a chapter up and running?

Just curious is all, no plans of starting one, just curious

The answer is obvious…

The existing chapter has a lousy panachi recipe. Duh!

:slight_smile:

I love a great panachi with the house wine.

It takes a certain panache to prepare panachi properly.

If it does not turn out right, just wash it down with Lots of Kool-aid…:frowning:

I hope it’s a joke .

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: