No ****

Grover
if someone has never had their own private system they would have no idea how serious a situation this is…it does sound a little funny if you have never been there but my house is serviced by a private aeration system and i can tell you for a fact there is no such thing as a flushable wipe …they all cause troubles as well as tampons comdoms and anything esle people think of throwing down their toilets…
my only suggestion would be a very patient septic system pump out guy and a good pressure water hose . but even at that it will be an expensive proposition…all of it compounded by the time of year…good luck with a miserable situation Sir…jim

there are industrial pump trucks that can actually pump dirt. It would likely cost a few hundred bucks instead of $100.00-150.00 that a normal pumping costs. if you cant find any call the biggest grain refinery and ask them who they use. If there is an ADm, Cargill, Tate and Lyle, Bunge, National Starch, Monsanto, or pioneer plant nearby I am sure they could help you. other industries probably use them too but i dont know.

Tell them to hire someone that knows something about septic systems. :wink:

Ok then, I’ll second that.

around here it is called a spud bar Robert…at least i’ve never heard it called anything else and i’ve used plenty of them in the last 40 years…

Most likely its more then just the tank that is messed up. If it was mine id set it on fire and see what burned off.

Thanks TJ

Thanks Jim

I’ll drink to whatever he’s talking about.

Is that a septic take pun or type o?:shock:

http://www.tristateliquidwaste.com/