Nominations for December Best Defect Pictures

“Let me just remove a few of these blocks to add some ventilation. No big deal”

:slight_smile:
How cold does it get down there Juan?

Just saying. :wink:

I don’t now what you mean

Conditioned or unconditioned crawl.

Should there not be some form of insulation in the flooring system.?

:slight_smile:

Oooh its unconditioned hence the vents. As far as know insulation is not required and if it is, it certainly wasn’t when the home was built. I just put in my report that depending on how long they plan on owning the home it may be cost effective to add insulation. It’s certainly not a defect.

If it was a new home, then I probably would write it up as defect though.

No, but the dangling anchor bolt is. :mrgreen:

HAHA yeah. I just don’t understand. There was a whole crawlspace full of blocks to remove but half the ones they chose were pretty dang important!

Thanks for the Pics Juan. :slight_smile:

YW. Sorry I didn’t have anything interesting last month. I voted though!

If you don’t have the room just start adding in wires. 6 double taps and one triple tap. Most I have seen so far.

DSCN3118.JPG

DSCN3119.JPG

EIFS removed from the house and brick veneer installed. How long do think this window will last?

Look closely at the foundation wall.
Just coat the brick no one will know.

Deal Killer!! Realtor said it was fine. The parging will hold it!:shock::shock::roll::mrgreen:

Here is my best one :slight_smile: Note roof built around tree and hole in wall patched with old laundry :slight_smile:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/52337_4511927709178_944153396_o.jpg

Hey, Mike, your arrows look sick. :):wink:

I think Mike has the hick ups…

:mrgreen:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/attachments/f11/60160d1352777886-nominations-december-best-defect-pictures-222.jpg

Nathan, could you write an explanation to what we are looking at?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I just did them free hand with the mouse and the snipit program in windows.

That photo I took for my enjoyment during a wind mit. I figured you all would get a kick out of the whole scene.

Arrows in reports look good I promise :smiley: The programs I use draw them straight for me.

Well, that’s a relief Mike. ;):mrgreen: