NONACHI blog spot is GONE

Originally Posted By: bwiley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Wow. The NoNachi blog was pulled today. Is it gone never to return?

http://nonachi.blogspot.com/

Pity, Pity, Pity. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

aaawwwwww what a shame

Member - MAB

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Do me a favor. Lay off of Jimmy Morrison for me. I don’t ask for too many favors from everyone but I’m asking for one now. Let Morrison go.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Jim Bushart, I know you have a lot of bad blood with Morrison but pull back please. Thanks.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Jeez. Now I know how MacArthur felt. nachi_sarcasm.gif

You're the boss, Nick. I'm still locked on target, though. Let me know when I can fire some more.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

We want the head of the dragon, not the toe.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Yes, sir. icon_rolleyes.gif

Standing by...

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: dharris

bwiley wrote:
Wow. The NoNachi blog was pulled today. Is it gone never to return?

http://nonachi.blogspot.com/

Pity, Pity, Pity. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Bummer I liked the blog. It gave me 2 sides to the story, Nicks side on his BB and the facts on the blog, now I'm stuck with Nicks side only.

Originally Posted By: bsumpter

As a non-member, you are not “stuck” with anything.

“In the fields of observation, chance favors only the mind that is prepared”

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted By: dharris

That true, too bad you guys are stuck with bushart. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted By: lewens

Mr Harris

As in all things, one must take one’s input from the MB with a grain, or in this case several grains, of salt. Like the man once said " believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see".

Larry

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: rwand

Glad someone finally emptied the trashcan at nonachi blog. What took so long? Good work, I have never read so much merde since I started reading Mr. Bottoms pontifical interludes.

Raymond Wand RHI
Alton, ON

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms

rwand wrote:
Glad someone finally emptied the trashcan at nonachi blog. What took so long? Good work, I have never read so much merde since I started reading Mr. Bottoms pontifical interludes.

Raymond Wand RHI
Alton, ON

Would you f-off already.... ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) You are one of the reasons this forum has gone to s h i t. If you'd stop trying to antagonize people all the time maybe things would have a chance to settle down. Grow up, loser.

D.

--
NEWSFLASH :: Wackjob Raymond Wand, liar extraordinaire, and his sycophant sidekick Yappidy Yap, Roy Kook Sr, have managed to get NACHI to close its forum to stop their constant abuse. http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14843

Quote:
Would you f-off already.... icon_rolleyes.gif You are one of the reasons this forum has gone to s h i t. If you'd stop trying to antagonize people all the time maybe things would have a chance to settle down. Grow up, loser.

D.

NEWSFLASH :: Vast majority of NACHI Forum Members vote for an end to the Canadian version of the Jerry Springer Show. See details here:
http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14539 Will the usual suspects comply? Stay tuned, pictures at 11:00

Nice language from someone who claims to be so enlightened. Do you really find it necessary to swear after your last pontifical diatribe telling everyone else how to behave? Sure doesn't seem that way.

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON

Originally Posted By: mtimpani

committee, for notes and problems like this. This is from our (NACHI) Code of ETHICS

The NACHI Inspector will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious, or destructive to NACHI, fellow NACHI members, NACHI employees, leadership or directors.

--
Thank you, MarkTimpani

www.pridepropertyinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms

rwand wrote:
Nice language from someone who claims to be so enlightened. Do you really find it necessary to swear after your last pontifical diatribe telling everyone else how to behave? Sure doesn't seem that way.
Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![eusa_wall.gif](upload://hILV5Z8gRVLwzVpRIDJEm01uB52.gif)

--
NEWSFLASH :: Wackjob Raymond Wand, liar extraordinaire, and his sycophant sidekick Yappidy Yap, Roy Kook Sr, have managed to get NACHI to close its forum to stop their constant abuse. http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=14843

Newsflash…

Mr. Bottoms stop amusing yourself, you're not happy unless someone is touting your sullied name. You must of run out of disparging remarks likely due to a brain cramp.

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON

mtimpani wrote:
This is why we have an Ethics committee, for notes and problems like this. This is from our (NACHI) Code of ETHICS

The NACHI Inspector will not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious, or destructive to NACHI, fellow NACHI members, NACHI employees, leadership or directors.

Notes and problems such as what, Mark? In this particular thread, these non-members making the fuss have no duty to our ethics committee. They are simply the price we pay to have an open board.

--

www.monachi.org