Not feeling the love

I always ask a buyer how they heard about me. Mostly it’s from referrals or my GMB page or my website. But it’s great when I hear them say that their agent told them to go to the NACHI Find an Inspector page and choose their own inspector. It just doesn’t happen often enough.

I typed in Maysville home inspector and got this. Not bad
But what about Gainesville, Commerce, Homer, Carnesville?

I have the maximum number of cities or towns listed on GMB (about 20) within a 40 mile radius. Including as far as Gainesville and Athens and Carnesville.

Something you need to know and remember… generally speaking, Nachi has NEVER marketed to the general public. They leave that up to the members! Nachi markets to potential new inspectors. That’s where the money is at!

I agree and disagree. They’re marketing to us all the time too, with some new product or add-on service.

Point is… they ARE NOT marketing to our customers, so don’t expect too much out of their referral ‘system’!

3 Likes

They would not put up a Find An Inspector page if they were not marketing indirectly to the public. NACHI benefits from each inspection by the monthly and yearly dues those inspectors pay: partially due to the public’s Find An Inspector page.

And NACHI spends a lot of money advertising to the public about the Home BuyBack Guarantee.

And those were probably all home inspectors clicking your link from this message board. I wouldn’t use the nachi graphic for any type of website activity.

2 Likes

Believe what you will, but you are the one with all the complaints! I’ve been here going on 15 years vs your 2.5 years. I feel I have a bit more experience with the Nachi way… which includes knowing what to ignore as BS!

Good luck in your endeavors.

1 Like

I know. No one wants to admit they are wrong most of the time.

One word… Not For Everyone Forum. :partying_face:

1 Like

Now we’re talkin’ Uncle Joe’s Alphabet Soup Language.

That’s where he is banished to most of the time as nobody want’s to listen to his incessant BS about politics. It is so bad, that he has invaded NON-political threads intended for enjoyment and stress relief vs kicking the dog at the end of the day!! He’s the proverbial ‘one bad apple’ that ruins it for everyone!

3 Likes

Is that the picture you use? I would change your picture

3 Likes

Banished? lol I think I have gone far beyond ‘living rent free’ in your mind to having my dog dig up the dead relatives buried in your backyard, thanks. :partying_face:

Admit it you’re really just pissed over this…

1 Like

so I stopped reading less than half way through the thread and I believe I may have found Your problem…I believe they call it bad attitude !

11 Likes

I think this is true. He is obviously frustrated. His original point was that NACHI was not driving any business his way.

@dwilliams49 I believe your expectation for NACHI website business may be a bit high. They probably should not even post the stats because it generates nearly zero leads. It is however, a way for the public to verify your credentials and any NACHI back programs that are offered.

I have personally have not taken advantage of all of NACHI’s business generators. I know they offer help in a lot of areas from SEO’s to marketing to logo and website design.

Maybe someone can post some of those services or who to contact at NACHI for help. In fact, Ben posted this not long ago.

Both of these posts were offensive. It is very clear that you implied these fine inspectors are only in business because they cozy up with realtors and push out soft reports.

Despite that, people (including me) have tried to help you. And for the record, I will put up any one of my inspection reports against any one of yours any day regardless of the referral source. Your bitter because you are being beaten, adapt or be overcome.

4 Likes