Not gonna be a home inspector.......

So very sorry, get as many smiles and hugs each day that you can.

Bless you and your Family, and take care of each other.

Sincerely,
The McGrail Family

Good choice! Praying for you buddy!

Stay strong, keep on being a great Dad. Best wishes from here on out for you and your family. Any decision that has the best in mind for your kid, is a good one.

kSorry to hear this Chad, hope all turns out better for you and take care of Family first.

Jeez Chad, all the best. I am not religious per sa, but they say God only gives us what we can handle. I do hold on to that a bit. I bet you are as strong as they come and a great dad! You can do this, man!

Sending best wishes your way, good luck.

You are making the right decision. Do a few inspections on nights and weekends to keep yourself sharp. Things are going to get better and you can give it another shot when they do.

Thanks for your thoughts. We will make it.

As much as me and my family miss her, she suffered from alcoholism and made our lives very dramatic. She fought a courageous battle, no less so than someone with cancer. I’m not ashamed to admit there is relief as well. My wife as well as her family have found peace.

I will be around, gleaning whatever information I can and putting in my two cents where I have some expertise.

Carpe Diem!

Chad

I wish you the best, for you and your family.

This career will be waiting for you when you’re ready. Don’t let it go to waste, and keep in touch with the inspection community. Good luck to you and your daughter man. Chin up!

Life seems to s^&* on us all at some point and its how we step up to the plate that sets us apart from the rest. Chad, your evidently a big hitter and a good man an father keep your chin up and never back away. Wishing you and your daughter the best.