Not interested in politics?

President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. declared that an emergency exists in the State of South Carolina and ordered Federal assistance to supplement State, tribal and local response efforts due to the emergency conditions resulting from Hurricane Ian beginning on September 25, 2022, and continuing.

President Biden continues to prove himself president of all Americans even the ones who denigrate him at each and every opportunity, personally he’s exceeded all of my expectations especially when he ended the war in Afghanistan.

1 Like

2 Likes

Bees spend no energy attempting to convince flies that honey is better than horseshit. Looking forward to all the future November’s.

This is true, but some lies are too outrageous to pass up,

1 Like

My message to the people of Florida and to the country is: At times like this, America comes together. We’re going to pull together as one team, as one America.

First thing this morning is when I talked to Governor DeSantis and, again, I offered the fullest federal support.

Earlier this week, I approved his request for the pre-landfall emergency declaration to provide direct federal assistance to the state for emergency protective measures to save lives, including search and rescue and shelter and food.

Early this morning, I approved the governor’s most recent request for an expedited major disaster declaration. That means the federal government will cover 100 percent of the cost to clear debris and for all the costs that the state has to do — has to engage in and expend to save lives.

The federal government will also cover the majority of the cost to rebuilding public buildings like schools and state fire stations.

3 Likes

“One prop stands out above the rest: a spooky, lifelike old zombie that wanders the halls, drooling and moaning.”

I think they should add “Zombie calls out for dead congresswoman”

1 Like

Let the war rage on… :clap:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

As we’ve previously noted around these parts, the biggest criticism of Barack Obama between the years of 2016 and 2020 related to his decision not to voice the opinions you know he absolutely had about Donald Trump. Indeed, it was not even until the end of 2018 that the 44th president uttered his successor’s name in public, despite the fact that most of the world was regularly referring to him with terms like “certified moron,” “an idiot surrounded by clowns,” “Adolf Twitler,” and, we assume, “a malignant tumor on the colon of society.”

1 Like

Even the weather is politically charged… :thinking:

Science says warm ocean waters, proximity to the equator, low vertical wind shears and high relative humidity values contribute to the development of hurricanes.

But a pair of failed 2020 Republican political candidates shared some hot air with their followers this week that weather machines operated by the “Deep State” are to blame for Hurricane Ian cancelling parts of Florida and South Carolina over the past 48 hours.

“We understand that the Deep State — they have weather manipulation technology,” conservative pundit DeAnna Lorraine said on her “Shots Fired” web program. “They know how to manipulate and create big storms, hurricanes, tornados, climate change etc.

The Inquisition of Galileo