NPI pays for your 1st year's NACHI dues.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

National Property Inspections (NPI) now pays franchisees’s first year of membership in NACHI.

National Property Inspections (NPI) provides a "turn-key" package for you to enter the growing field of property inspection. The NPI franchise package includes: two weeks of training at our headquarters (transportation, room and board included at no extra charge), plus a third week in the field with a veteran NPI inspector in our Mentor program. You'll receive computer and inspection equipment, marketing supplies, and more. Practically everything for your business start up is included in your NPI franchise fee, including NACHI membership. You'll also receive ongoing technical and marketing support from our company which has over 250 franchises and over 17 years of experience. The highest value franchise package in the inspection business. We are committed to your success! Order your free franchise information kit today! Hotlink to www.npiweb.com/Buildyourfuture.html

Contact info: www.npiweb.com 800-333-9807, 9375 Burt St. Ste. 201, Omaha, NE 68114

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Heck Nick,

No disrespect to NPI but with the many thousands $$ that would be needed for a franchise, a free $289 membership is kind of silly. icon_confused.gif

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: jstewart1

deleted

Originally Posted By: rdawes

Sounds like a good idea as long as NACHI receives the same membership fee from NPI for each franchise that we independents paid. Are they paying standard price or are they getting a special deal?

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Good question eusa_think.gif

NACHI MAB!

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Yes it’s a nice gesture (it’s free). My point is that a $289 rebate is not a lot for purchasing a franchise. Now a lifetime deal… icon_wink.gif

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

My point is that 4 major franchises now pay the membership dues for NACHI.

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.