NSA ends bulk phone data collection today.

It’s in my response above.

OMG I almost busted a nut when I read that.

Thanks for the laugh Nick. :smiley:

I missed it. Entertain me and post it again.

They both have something in common: Not a single NSA employee or Gitmo guard has been tried and executed for their crimes.

Oh, geewiz, well why didn’t you mention that in the first place. :roll:

Thoughts and questions in blue above.

You never answered my first question Manny.

What are the sources for your information?

Thanks in advance.

It’s in my response above. You read plenty of news stories I am sure you can read the response above.

Please entertain me and post it again. Copy and paste it if you need to.

Thanks in advance.

Deaths from terrorism = thousands.

Deaths from tyranny = hundreds of millions.

I see.

So in other words, you fear the US government & Google more than you fear isis?

The U.S. government created ISIS. I don’t make that much of a distinction.

And the war criminals we have running Gitmo are responsible for ISIS’s amazing recruitment success.

Gitmo was an excuse not a cause.

Valid excuse too. You aren’t allowed to invade someone’s homeland, capture their young men, some as children who did nothing more than correctly and patriotically attempt to defend their sovereign nation by trying to kill you, take them to a far away island, deny them family visitation, deny them a fair trial, keep them in permanent captivity for years and years and years, torture them, and refused to free them even after they were cleared for release. These Gitmo war criminals have disgraced their uniform, America, and all it stands for.

That bridge in Brooklyn is still for sale.

Place your bids here

The winning bid includes an all expenses paid trip to the luxurious accommodations in Cuba(GITMO)

I don’t disagree, but it has nothing to do with the cause of the conflict or Terrorism. If it did, they would expend so much energy murdering each other.

Correct. The cause of the conflict is that the U.S. went to the other side of the planet earth and attacked, invaded, and disrupted an entire region.

Michael is correct. That is the result of trespassing into some other people’s sovereign country and interfering with it. You aren’t allowed to demand “regime change” from any sovereign nation. Osama bin Laden explained and warned us over and over that if we didn’t stop meddling in Arab countries that he would make it “incrementally more painful” until we left. We still haven’t left. Hence 911. More pain to come.