NY Termite certification and form NPMA-3

Hello! I am a NY state home inspector looking to expand. I am currently looking into becoming a 203(k) consultant and was told that form NPMA-33 sometimes needs to be filled out. It requires a termite license number.

After spending quite some time I’ve come up with the following; NY state does not require a termite license/certification as long as I do not recommend treatment and/or directly identify the pests.

Hopefully that holds true, now my question is, as someone looking to expand and may need to fill out that form, how do I go about getting that license? I reached out to a few local companies, checked the NY state website and haven’t had much luck.

Thanks for helping

I can’t help you with NY.

But, welcome to our forum, Richard!..enjoy participating. :smiley: