January 20th in Suffern, NY.
Indoor Allergens and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
Add another service to your business plan.
This 8 hour class will cover the following topics.
- Understanding Protein Based Allergens and types of allergic reactions
- Who are they – Dust Mites, Cats, Dogs, Cockroaches, Mice, Feathered
- How to inspect for these allergens
- Testing methods using ELISA analysis and Threshold Limit Values for Allergens
- Presenting Lab results to client and possible fixes to their problems
Understanding Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- What happens when a client complains of odors at home or the workplace
- Common household items that can release chemical fumes
- Detailed review of common household and building items that can release gases
- Testing methodology for VOC’s using the standard SUMA canister.
- How the Laboratory will help you place, retrieve and interpret the results.
MARKETING YOUR INDOOR AIR QUALITY BUSINESS
- Who needs your services
- Residential and commercial clients
- Suggested charges and costs involved
- How to find the work
Cost for this course is $150.00 for ESA Members, Non-member pricing is $225.00 – Special price to include ESA membership and class is $295.00 – a discount of $50.00.
To reserve your seat call Malissa in our Marketing Department at 570-326-7360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.