NYS Licensing Course on Long Island

I am pleased to announce the schedule for the American Real Estate School Summer NYS Home Inspection 140 hour Licensing course. The first class will be on June 4th and will continue on monday and thursday evenings and on saturdays after that. The $1,695 tuition for the complete course (modules 1 - 5) includes the textbook, handouts and software.

Nachi Education Committee Member Rob O’Connor and I (Nachi member Bill Smith) will teach the course. We had a great time with the Spring class and are looking forward to the Summer session.

Call or email the American Real Estate School (631-724-8844 - ARESchool@aol.com) for more info.

I can be reached at SmithHomeInsp@aol.com

Thanks, Bill Smith

I am looking forward to teaching the ARES Home Inspection courses again with fellow NACHI Member Bill Smith. Not as prestigious or well known as the LIU C.W. Post HI Training Program where I also teach as an Adjunct Professor, but still excellent training at a very reasonable packaged price in my opinion.

Nothing but good feedback from past ARES students, unlike some of the diploma mills in the same price range which I have heard do not have very good technical instructors. When looking into any training program ask for references, and also check on the instructors and what their qualifications are (beyond just being NYSDOS approved, which is really just paperwork … :roll: ).

The following are links for the upcoming ARES Home Inspection courses and schedule …

http://www.americanrealestateschool.com/inspectionlic.htm
http://www.americanrealestateschool.com/inspectionregister.asp

In addition, both ARES and LIU have partnered with NACHI, and the first year of NACHI Membership is FREE for students of those programs.

Knowledge is power … :wink:

Excellent post Rob. I’m looking forward to the course. :slight_smile:

Hi Bill & Rob,

Hope all is well.

Are you guys going to work on and/or offer approved NYS CEU?

Fred

Absolutley Fred. We have several courses awaiting approval. I’ll let you know when they are approved. :slight_smile: