OAHI Advertising

Originally Posted By: rcooke
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



OAHI/CAHPI has just celebrated their tenth university.


They have sent out a book advertising the membership list to most Real estate agents in Ontario .


They push the (R.H.I.) Registered Home Inspector .
They have also included some of the Associate Members.
Under 300

This unfortunately is less then 40% of the membership .
about 700

They have ignored the Applicant Members and student Members
who make up a larger proportion of the membership of about 60%.
about 400

This does not seem fair to me that those who pay the most get little recognition .

This seems to be discrimination and far from a balanced way to run an association


--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



.


Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Quote:
rcooke wrote:
OAHI/CAHPI has just celebrated their tenth university.
They have sent out a book advertising the membership list to most Real estate agents in Ontario .

They push the (R.H.I.) Registered Home Inspector .
They have also included some of the Associate Members.
Under 300

This unfortunately is less then 40% of the membership .
about 700

They have ignored the Applicant Members and student Members
who make up a larger proportion of the membership of about 60%.
about 400

This does not seem fair to me that those who pay the most get little recognition .

This seems to be discrimination and far from a balanced way to run an association

TOPIC: IF ROY COOKE SR. IS SO HAPPY WITH NACHI, THEN WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI?

Since you are not a member of OAHI, I suggest you try not to lose any sleep over it. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus your efforts at helping NACHI rather than criticizing an association about which you know little and of which you are not a member? It's a shame that you cannot appreciate that your constant obsession with OAHI is of little value to this forum.

Dave

P.S. I was getting worried about you, since you hadn't attacked OAHI in almost a full week. Glad to see you're okay.... well, sort of okay anyway. icon_rolleyes.gif


Roy

Seems pretty factual to me. It hardly seems fair that those that pay the full price of admission are excluded or usurped by RHI and full associates.

I guess non-fulltime inspectors who don't inspect get equal billing over those more justly qualified or those that are over the 3 year limit at the Assoc. level contrary to the by-laws.

I hope the Realtors know enough to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON
http://www.raymondwand.ca
Since 1991


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rcooke
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Dave Bottoms wrote:
rcooke wrote:
OAHI/CAHPI has just celebrated their tenth university.
They have sent out a book advertising the membership list to most Real estate agents in Ontario .

They push the (R.H.I.) Registered Home Inspector .
They have also included some of the Associate Members.
Under 300

This unfortunately is less then 40% of the membership .
about 700

They have ignored the Applicant Members and student Members
who make up a larger proportion of the membership of about 60%.
about 400

This does not seem fair to me that those who pay the most get little recognition .

This seems to be discrimination and far from a balanced way to run an association

TOPIC: IF ROY COOKE SR. IS SO HAPPY WITH NACHI, THEN WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI?

Since you are not a member of OAHI, I suggest you try not to lose any sleep over it. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus your efforts at helping NACHI rather than criticizing an association about which you know little and of which you are not a member? It's a shame that you cannot appreciate that your constant obsession with OAHI is of little value to this forum.

Dave

P.S. I was getting worried about you, since you hadn't attacked OAHI in almost a full week. Glad to see you're okay.... well, sort of okay anyway. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Thanks Dave I knew I could rely on you
You sure are strange you say I am "OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI"
I would suggest you have a look at your self since April 8th 2005 you have made over 420 posts on the NACHI site .
Since last year on the OAHI site you have made way less then 100 posts on the OAHI site .
You are the one who is obsessed and just can not bring your self to help any one .
You just have a very unbalanced disposition to try and be destructive .
You do not even have the courage to leave your posts .
You make nasty remarks to any one and then like a little school boy run up to the black Board and remove them .
Since when is the truth attacking.

You never have the courtesy to show where I have made an errors post .
Is it not the truth?
I guess the truth really does bother you

Sorry Dave I think you are sick when you think it is proper for an association that you stand up for,
would do this to its new and up coming members.
This is far from fair play the way I see it


--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Roy


To correct a minor statment you made and to be factual; Mr. Bottoms to date has only posted 85 times on the Oahi Cafe and most all of those were dishing Nachi and Nick and or me.

He sure likes posting on the Nachi site. I think he is a closeted Nachi fan. ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) I wonder when he will come out of the closet so to speak?

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rcooke
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



rcooke wrote:
OAHI/CAHPI has just celebrated their tenth university.
They have sent out a book advertising the membership list to most Real estate agents in Ontario .

They push the (R.H.I.) Registered Home Inspector .
They have also included some of the Associate Members.
Under 300

This unfortunately is less then 40% of the membership .
about 700

They have ignored the Applicant Members and student Members
who make up a larger proportion of the membership of about 60%.
about 400

This does not seem fair to me that those who pay the most get little recognition .

This seems to be discrimination and far from a balanced way to run an association



So strange .
Telling the truth is so hard for Dave to do that when some one else tells the truth Dave has to call it an attack and trashing .
What a silly person he is . He himself must attack the sender.

The information is the truth and it upsets Dave to see what sort of an association he belongs to and how they treat the members.

I do appreciate Dave helping to get the truth out to the OAHI members .

NACHI is the best far above the rest,
it is great "Enjoying A Positive NACHI Experience!"

Last post your on your own All but you can see the truth


--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



.


Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Quote:
PostPosted: Jul 16, 2005 11:27 PM Post subject: Re: OAHI Advertising Reply with quote
Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
TOPIC: IF ROY COOKE SR. IS SO HAPPY WITH NACHI, THEN WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI?
rcooke wrote:
Thanks Dave I knew I could rely on you
You sure are strange you say I am "OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI"
I would suggest you have a look at your self since April 8th 2005 you have made over 420 posts on the NACHI site.

Wow, I had no idea I had to rebut that many of your posts trashing OAHI/CAHPI. Man, you are WAY more obsessed than I suspected. Get help, PLEASE! By the way, you forgot to sign off using OAHI's professional certification acronym "RHI" and OAHI's new acronym "CAHPI-ON." Please try to include them in the future -- we know you don't have what it takes to be an RHI or even a member of OAHI, but we can use the promotion. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

D. icon_wink.gif

As usual, your irrelevant "Retired RHI" had to chime in with his two pennies worth. Maybe he'd have more credibility if he wasn't trying to dupe the public into thinking he's an RHI when he is not.

Unique ID: E859-96-46134F


To clarify another misnomer (one of many) Mr. Cooke is qualified and or was qualified as an RHI. Just because he is not a member does not make him any less qualified. Further he has surpassed you in qualifying as an RHI. While you are having a great deal of dificulty growing up into an RHI and still not a fulltime, let alone part-time inspector you are decieving the public by having your name included in the latest membership listings, because you had to kiss a$% to get an extension on your Assoc. status. Nice of you to to promote yourself even though you are not even qualified. Talk about duping the public. At least Mr. Cooke was an RHI when he left. That makes him qualified and he still is qualified.

Now go back and report all these posts to your task masters. You should be ashamed for misrepresenting yourself to the public, but considering your history of abuse why would anyone be surprised.

Out to inspection....

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Quote:
PostPosted: Jul 17, 2005 1:13 AM Post subject: Re: OAHI Advertising Reply with quote
Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
TOPIC: IF ROY COOKE SR IS SO HAPPY WITH NACHI, THEN WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH OAHI AND CAHPI?

rcooke wrote:
NACHI is the best far above the rest,
it is great "Enjoying A Positive NACHI Experience!"

You claim that NACHI is "best far above the rest" but you can't seem to stop talking about OAHI for more than a few days. Anyone with half a brain can see that you really wish you could get back in with OAHI. You've admitted to submitting over 400 posts about OAHI so obviously you are pining to get back into Ontario's only made-in-Canada legitimate professional HI association. I can't blame you for your envy, considering OAHI is the only government-recognized professional HI association in Ontario and CAHPI is the only made-in-Canada legitimate national HI association. But I hear you "online clearinghouse" is doing well in a couple of States that have yet to wake up. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

D.

P.S. You keep forgetting to sign off with "RHI" and "CAHPI-ON." How will your NACHI brethren be able to keep track of where you really wish to belong.


Oahi is not the only legitimate home inspection assocaition in Ontario, nor is CAHPI, we know full well there is a competing society in BC. Further for your information in Ontario it is not mandatory to belong to Oahi. That does not make it legitimate, nor does it make Oahi legitimate because there is ample proof it operates outside the by-laws in certain instances.

So don't come on here and spread misinformation which you are good at doing.

Just when do you plan on living up to your word? You promised not to reply as long as your name is left out of the posts. You sure do like to make promises that you can't keep, that makes you a habitual liar.

When are you going to stop duping the public and move upto RHI, instead of being a full time basement digger, or deck builder or whatever else strikes your fancy? Even CMHC says to avoid people like you who are full time contractors and or part time hacks.

Carry on you seem to be desperate to score points. You are not doing very well.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Quote:
TOPIC: IF ROY COOKE SR. IS SO HAPPY WITH NACHI, THEN WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI?

The History of the Unnecessary Pissing Matches
Have you ever wondered why Roy keeps trashing OAHI every week? He is a disgruntled ex-member with a gigantic ax to grind and the NACHI forum is his grinding wheel.

He used to use the Canuck HI forum as his personal toilet bowl, but once he got kicked off he had nowhere to set up his little circus act. That?s where the Canadian Members section of the NACHI forum came into play.

For months on end he used the Canadian Members section to trash OAHI and CAHPI at the rate of about once every few days. He?d start a thread attacking OAHI and/or CAHPI, then get into a huge pissing match with a number of others. Finally, someone came up with the bright idea of moving the Canadian Members section over to the Members-Only area of the forum. Roy thought this was a great idea since it would surely mean he could trash OAHI unfettered and without having to defend his indefensible nonsense.

So the Canadian Members section was moved and it looked like this forum would have some peace for a change. That didn?t sit well with poor ol? Roy because he suddenly found himself without an audience for his little sideshow.

Within one week of the Canadian Members section being moved to the Members-Only area, Roy posted his first attack against OAHI on the NACHI section of the forum, because he discovered it was hard to sustain a pissing match if the people you were trying to fight with were no longer privy to the Canadian Members section of the forum. That?s why he?s been trashing OAHI here ever since.

So here we are, months and hundreds of useless posts later and the only thing that has changed since the Canadian Members section was relocated is that Roy has now turned the NACHI section of this forum into his own personal toilet bowl. It?s a shame, really.

Now you know??..

D.

P.S. Don't believe me? Then ask Roy why he started posting here less than a week after he got the Canadian Members section moved to the members-only area of this forum.


Bottoms why not give it a rest, we know most of what you say is said when you can no longer score points, not that you ever have. Everyone here and in Oahi knows what your are, a loser, and a sanctimonious hypocrite. From what I hear people are getting fed up with your verbal lashings which never go anywhere. I hear there is a rumour that some have tried to tell you to cool your jets or to keep quiet. I guess it has fallen on deaf ears because your ego is bigger than your brain. Aren't you the same individual who found it necessary to threaten a senior citizen?

In from inspecton...

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Quote:
Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
TOPIC: IF ROY COOKE SR. IS SO HAPPY WITH NACHI, THEN WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING OAHI?

Wackjob Wand wrote:
You promised not to reply as long as your name is left out of the posts.
Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

What I've always maintained is that if you want to get rid of me, simply stop mentioning my name and trashing my association. You seem to have a problem getting your head around that simple concept. I haven't posted a word in a week because Roy hadn't said anything about me or OAHI. I knew that wouldn't last. Like you, he's a loser who only knows how to scrap. You both are a waste of everyone's time. icon_rolleyes.gif

Wackjob Wand wrote:
your are a sanctimonious hypocrite
Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Hey, I'm not the one who criticizes OAHI every day yet come renewal time sends in his membership fee like a good little hypocrite. If you are so unhappy with OAHI, then at least be man enough to step up to the plate and quit. But we all know you won't, because you are a capital "C" Coward.

Roy's latest thread attacking OAHI is now 12 posts long (and no doubt about to get longer) and has had 130 views. In those 12 posts there is not a single bit of information of any value whatsoever to NACHI members or forum participants. Anyone with half a brain should be asking themselves why Roy keeps starting these pissing matches. Remember, it is HIS name, not mine, at the top of this thread.

D.


Unfortunately you are not well versed in the law or the by-laws and you continually show you are an idiot. I have every right to be a member, you can't stop me nor can Oahi. If we all believe everything you say we'd all be in big trouble.

Read the by-laws you keep twisting the truth around to suit your agenda. Anyone with any intelligence has been provided the links and can see for themselves that you are a liar. You are the same person who finds it necessary to utter threats not only to me but many others and send viruses. Nice work for someone who is a full time basement digger and deck builder.

Why are you shouting?

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON
http://www.raymondwand.ca[/quote]


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Mr. Bottoms your proof is not compelling.


1. I have not rec'd anything from Oahi in regards to your allegations.
2. I am entitled to use RHI as specified in Pr 158 that make you a liar when you know Pr 158 states otherwise. I have proved my case with the specific legislation you have not. The link was provided sometime ago.
3. No one in Oahi apparently cares what you think. It is even circulating that others in Oahi are beginning to think you have a lose screw or two.
4. There is no law stating I cannot have a website, there is no rule saying I cannot use RHI.
5. I suggest you run down to the Oahi head office and see the Registry as afforded under the by-laws and the Corporations Act of Ontario.
5. You are the one deceiving the public as being qualified when you in fact are not. Why? Becuase you have not obtained the number required of inspections in 8 long years to move to RHI. You are in breach of the by-law.
7. I find your replies very amusing and they help demonstrate why you should be in the psychatric ward on medication.
8. Under the law I have everyright to be a member of Oahi. Get that through your pea brain.
9. When are you going to back up the fact you think you are right and file a complaint? You haven't because you haven't been able to prove your allegations.
10. You haven't got anything on me, but we have lots on you. Like Oahi you tend to leave a paper trail which includes uttering threats, sending email viruses, sending private emails laced with foul language. You sure do make being stupid look easy.

I can hardly wait for more of your diatribe you sanctimonious liar. Take your holier then thou attitude and stick it where the light don't shine. I think you may have enough brains to figure out how to do that!

In/out from inspection....

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON
http://www.raymondwand.ca


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Quote:
Please Note: This user is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with NACHI.
Wingnut Wand wrote:
Unfortunately you are not well versed in the law or the by-laws. I have every right to be a member, you can't stop me nor can Oahi.

No one's trying to stop you, only point out that by renewing your OAHI membership year after year, you are nothing but a sanctimonious hypocrite. OAHI can't be nearly as evil and corrupt as you'd have everyone believe if you keep sending them your money. Personally, it pleases me to no end that you keep sending OAHI your money every year, because that money is helpful to the org. and because it proves you are a hypocrite. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Wingnut Wand wrote:
Read the by-laws you keep twisting the truth around to suit your agenda. Anyone with any intelligence has been provided the links and can see for themselves that you are a liar.
Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON
http://www.raymondwand.ca

Help me understand where I am lying.

1. -- I said your website lists you as an "RHI." Does it, or does it not?
2. -- I said you are not an "RHI," but a "Retired RHI." Which one are you, because you can't be both?
3. -- I said that the OAHI Ethics Committee, in their latest newsletter, addressed the unethical practice of Retired RHIs misrepresenting their credentials. Is this true or not?

Obviously, all of the above is absolutely true, so which part do you think I am lying about?

D.

P.S. As I said before:

Is Raymond Wand duping the public into thinking he is an RHI when he is not? His website certainly suggests so. Is this ethical? Nope. But Raymond argues that the OAHI bylaws are ambiguous in this area. The bylaws also don't clearly state that members shouldn't steal from the homes they inspect. I guess to Raymond that means it must be okay. You see, the truly ethical person doesn't need a written list to tell him right from wrong. Anyone with half a brain knows that lying about your credentials and misleading the consumer is shady and unethical, everyone but Raymond, it would seem.


http://www.oahi.com/PUBLIC/showinspector.asp?id=1839
This link makes you a liar. Everyone who is listed in the Registry has one of these links.

Read Pr 158 you only say and read what you think others should know. Not what the truth is.

Sanctimonious liar, and a big hypocrite suggesting you are qualified to be inspecting when we know it to be the opposite. Even CMHC says stay away from losers like you.

Nice lies from the Chief Editor of the Canadian Home Inspector Magazine. You'd screw up a fart. Still waiting for you to file a complaint with Oahi.

The police even think you are a wingnut, so do many in Oahi. And so does your internet provider.

I am not going to help you understand where you are lying because you don't accept and handle the truth as stated in the by-laws.

Now go cry somewhere else you are tiring.

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON
http://www.raymondwand.ca


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



You are desperate. I think you have ADD. Obviously you are illiterate as well.


Desperate losers post desperate messages which show how incompetent you are. Pr 158 is quite explicit. If you can't read and comprehend thats your problem not mine.

Everytime I post the facts and the truth you deny it anyway. Too bad you can't offer contrary proof. I await your complaint to the DPPC. You still haven't provided the proof to back up your claims about the me being booted from the DPPC nor the true story. The DPPC did not direct that message to me directly. You are indicating otherwise. I suggest you check your sources. I have checked this with my lawyer and the DPPC so maybe you should check further before you spread your s#!t you sanctimonious twit.
Is it true you have a criminal record?

Keep it up rookie.

Raymond Wand R.H.I.
Alton, ON
http://www.raymondwand.ca


--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: John Bowman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Won’t it be nice when they fix the OAHI board, so these guys can take their dirty laundry to their own home.


Originally Posted By: tallen
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



jbowman wrote:
Won't it be nice when they fix the OAHI board, so these guys can take their dirty laundry to their own home.



It will not matter John, they seem to have a need to argue on this board. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Maybe it's because they?re threads get more hits here than anywhere else.


--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: tallen
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



[quote=“Dave Bottoms”]
tallen wrote:
jbowman wrote:
Won't it be nice when they fix the OAHI board, so these guys can take their dirty laundry to their own home.



It will not matter John, they seem to have a need to argue on this board. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Maybe it's because they?re threads get more hits here than anywhere else.

I have no need to argue anywhere and would actually prefer not to have to get into it with Roy and Ray, but they keep posting garbage and lies about OAHI and/or CAHPI and that tends to irk me into responding.


Quote:
In fairness, whenever anyone says a critical peep against NACHI, you guys all come charging in with both guns a-blazin'.



Guns a blazin' ????

That's funny


I do believe I kept my gun in my holster and only used my rubber band gun, or as John O. would say the "red rider"


You may say whatever you want to about NACHI as this is a freedom of speach type place. However, your tyraids are getting old, and it is obvious (even to me) that no one here want's to see it on this board! I think I speak for most folks on this board in saying>>> you all should take it elseware.

Can I get an AMEN!!!!


--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: rcooke
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



[quote "]


I have no need to argue anywhere and would actually prefer not to have to get into it with Roy and Ray, but they keep posting garbage and lies about OAHI and/or CAHPI and that tends to irk me into responding.
[/quote]

In all fairness I am very careful what I post .
I would be most appreciative if some one some where can show me where I have posted a lie about OAHI/CAHPI.
He calls it BASHING when the truth is posted about OAHI.
I started this post and it is all true what I posted.

Dave never answers any questions he just attacks and accuses.
He does not help any one with their questions or offer any constructive advice.
Dave continues to attack.
He has made many derogatory posts against NACHI on the private CANUK Forum that he is one of the moderators on that there is no way to offer a rebuttal.


--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: tallen
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Why bother with it Roy??



I have put the past behind me,


where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.


www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: rcooke
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



tallen wrote:
Why bother with it Roy??


Because there are many OAHI members and non members who have no idea what is going on.
Because I get regular mail from many who wish to carry on with their inspection education and have no idea
why OAHI charges them so much money and then does not allow them to move up through the system.
In the last 6 years only about 4~ per year have increased the amount of RHI's in the system.
It is not fair for the Canadian home inspectors to be treated and lied to the way they are.
I was a member and saw so many improper things being done I fought along side many others.
Most have gotten out of the home inspection industry from this .
We have lost some great inspectors who just did not wish to protest any longer.
It's called fair play for all.


--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com