Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
Mr. Bottoms your proof is not compelling.
1. I have not rec'd anything from Oahi in regards to your allegations.
2. I am entitled to use RHI as specified in Pr 158 that make you a liar when you know Pr 158 states otherwise. I have proved my case with the specific legislation you have not. The link was provided sometime ago.
3. No one in Oahi apparently cares what you think. It is even circulating that others in Oahi are beginning to think you have a lose screw or two.
4. There is no law stating I cannot have a website, there is no rule saying I cannot use RHI.
5. I suggest you run down to the Oahi head office and see the Registry as afforded under the by-laws and the Corporations Act of Ontario.
5. You are the one deceiving the public as being qualified when you in fact are not. Why? Becuase you have not obtained the number required of inspections in 8 long years to move to RHI. You are in breach of the by-law.
7. I find your replies very amusing and they help demonstrate why you should be in the psychatric ward on medication.
8. Under the law I have everyright to be a member of Oahi. Get that through your pea brain.
9. When are you going to back up the fact you think you are right and file a complaint? You haven't because you haven't been able to prove your allegations.
10. You haven't got anything on me, but we have lots on you. Like Oahi you tend to leave a paper trail which includes uttering threats, sending email viruses, sending private emails laced with foul language. You sure do make being stupid look easy.
I can hardly wait for more of your diatribe you sanctimonious liar. Take your holier then thou attitude and stick it where the light don't shine. I think you may have enough brains to figure out how to do that!
In/out from inspection....
Raymond Wand R.H.I.
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)