OAHI member ??????

Please bring something forward that is convincing and not a loose figment of your overactive imagination!! It truly is getting sad…what 3-4 members and now a begging hanger-on trying to discredit myself with the THREE I"s- INSINUATION—INFERENCE—INNUENDO…

Nick… got any other thoroughly discredited/banned members you can dig out of the gutter to help.

Hey, THREE AMIGOS…I don’t see you posting at all over on CANNACHI…what’s up?

You posted something untrue about me from a thoroughly discredited and fomerly banned but hanging-on-by-his-teeth member…take responsibility…become something better than scum!

*THREE I"s- INSINUATION—INFERENCE—INNUENDO…
Yes Brian that is what you are accusing me of doing, but here you are with no proof either - doing the same thing.

SPIN<SPIN<SPIN

Your listing on OAHI is the proof, its up in lights right there for all to see. Don’t paint the truth any other way.

Which “pot” am I speaking to now??? #1, #2 or #3?

Brian you know zip about Ray and NACHI,
You know zip about Roy and NACHI and you do not know much about NACHI .

Being a OAHI mole Now I find this funny you do not have the ability to be a good mole .

So please Brian If you can not stand the HEAT.

Your own words.
The CAHPI mloe 's own admittance.

YEPP! Was in CAHPI-Atlantic for about for about 3 years. Haven’t been a member for 2.5 years now…doesn’t seem to have hurt my business…had my best year ever last year!

Was actually talking to the president twice yesterday about what they are moving towards in certification and the NCH. The regional AGM is this afternoon and tomorrow…still thinking about going! But then I would have to rejoin…not yet sure about that…even though the president (by a democratic process for 5-6 years in a row now) is an old friend of mine from university in 1970- he lived 2 doors down the dorm hall from me and we shared a few beers in those days.

I guess that is why Brian is always in the dark, he is a mole!

Here’s a little post from a very succesful HI. We did fight our battles about my comments on NACHi but this post just about sums The R&R duo completely. This is from a NACHI “brother” and is in the archives!!

*"Nick,

I love you like a brother and I also respect you, and YES I consider you my friend.
What you are suggesting is impossible. You know exactly what cooke and the wand did to me and continue to do to this day BTW. These two work in tandem, cooke is the lesser of this evil-duo but equally guilty of harming targeted inspectors. I have a big heart but I would not ever entertain the idea of forgiving this guy, let alone talk to him. I will however refrain from further derogatory posts from this day forward. If however, he posts anything directed specifically about me I will respond in kind…You have my word."*

There you have it!!

Brian

YOU are a fine one to be preaching morality.

YOU are like Bill, when you can’t make your points based on sound facts you turn to name calling.

I knew it wouldn’t belong before you went off the rails its a trait we are all to familiar with.

Yep and you forgot to put in His Name Its Mario k and as I said earlier you know nothing about what goes on in NACHI.
I see no advantage in carrying this on You are out to cause difficulties and I will do my best to let you do your thing By your self . I wish you well and hope some day you see your errors

So as a pompous demeanor exaggerates more hits on the SEO, he still manages to out perform even himself in bloating his own imaginary image as the super thinker ( subtract the smart, loyal, and association invested ). Leaving what in its ashes to be weight for value???
I sit quiet happy and content with whom I am,.
My achievements in life, and what I strive to become in my final push to the end of my working carrier and into the end of my time on this planet will hopefully be the most foe-filling and enlightening days to come for me. Mr.MacN.
As for your statement about my " in your feeble mind " Brian I know very well WHO I am and whom I was.
I am just getting to the part about whom I will become.
Again you weigh people by there intelligence and ability to retain though and exact it in a moments notice.
I on the other hand look for qualities of compassion, MENTAL strength, honor, LOYALITY to ones family friend and associations one has earned the right to being to.
The differences between you and I are many. I will drop it now and say no more. I pity how you weigh for relevance and truly feel sorry you.
One day and hopefully soon Brain a light will shine and you will stop pushing so hard and learn how to pull with everyone in the same direction.
Swimming up stream is tiring and gets you to the same place you could have been hours ago if you had only learned navigate and captain a boat.
HA HA HA
Words of wisdom for Brian MacN. The defunct captain. Always swing up steam.With his blanket.
HA HA HA
God bless your soul Brian. I see you need it here more than most.
Thanks Robert.

A honest, TRUSTWORTHY, family valued, loyal to the end, unshaken in my Christean faith, transparent for judgment, quiet in demeanor, but at the ready to fight when challenged for truth is being hidden, morally solid , not ego driven and HATE POMPOUS AND OVER BEARING.
I am a simple man that will try to help educate the public and push for change.
Meet Robert Young Brian Mac,N.

Mr Brian MacN.
I do not need nor see the need to lower of myself to name calling to make a point.
Yes my words may be simple and sentence structure in need honing to develop my narrative so people may look at me as a greater presents, but I am happy I have come this far in such a shot time frame.
I know our Father has Choice words for you.

Now I purposely left his name out of it…but you’re just being Roy Cooke. He rarely/doesn’t post on the open boards any longer, if anywhere at all. HMMM!!! Wonder why?

HMMM!!.. "THE THREE I’s in action!!!

BTW…Just had a look at his werbsite…I noticed he has no INACHI logos/references on his site any longer…very interesting!! HMMM!!!

Gee I find it great you are always so concerned about NACHI .
You I think are in Love you are always looking at NACHI and its members .

I apologize for that phrase and one other used in an earlier post…both were expressed in anger…especially in this thread where a falsehood was being spread by the EVIL TWINS…the recently re-united, formerly banned message board members… You immediately believed and joined their attempts to discredit/defame myself by use of a lie!!!

As to the other 2…

Brian.
!: Senseless attacks by me towards you. I am sorry. No more.
2: You will see no more efforts to try something I am ill prepared to do.
I sit in the seat I belong.
3: Yes I have been malicious in my manor. Again no more.
Sorry I was a childish act and an attempt at fitting in.

I will ask you to accept INACHI or please leave.
You cause others beside myself anguish Brian.
From the new member to afraid of the MB.
To other members following suite, with your high points bridge game of trump the INACHI member of choice.
You to must soul search and ether stay to help, or move on to instigate and demean on some other associations MB. some
Sorry for any interruption on my behalf.
I have learned a great lesson.