Obama, after Saddleback.

Afraid to learn Bob?:roll::roll:

So, you choose to not look at the arguement or the facts in depth, but still feel that you can pronounce your opinion, right along with those who have.

Sounds like a liberal to me :mrgreen: They never seem to want to be bothered by facts.

Same here. The NeoConArtists will have to try something more creative to goad me into voting for their special interest whore of the year.

Well written and to the point!

I would rather have the one with a flexable opinion, than one with a poor opinion.

Sorry Will ,but War Hawk trumps all in my book .

Not to get personal , but I should think you want to keep your daughter in the military safe and out of harms way.

McCain will get many killed if elected.

Stop thinking with your emotion Bob.

Your illogic is astounding.

If logic is required , I vote for Leonard Nimoy. :slight_smile:

Hating Bush is very logical however.

Maybe I should vote for McCain though as he knows how to get Bin Ladin and he would be telling the truth right?

So is he lying ? or not telling Bush? hmmm!

Why hate anyone?

Disagree, sure.

But hate? What’s with that?

Bob your smarter than to think McCain has some magic plan unknown to Bush.

Now that is a good story.

Please you pompus asshole, sell it to someone else.

See what I mean. When they start calling names, that means that they are losing.

They are so eloquient, ain’t they :mrgreen:

Mike he says he knows how to find the guy.

Correct, my friend.

Be afraid…be very afraid…

The only losers here are the ones that truly believe that either of these candidates will make a difference in the next 4 years. They could put Bob the Builder in the White House, and have more of an impact than what we have to choose from.

Here’s a motto I’ve always firmly believed in - Sh!t in, sh!t out.

The next 4 years our government will probably have that tag line on government emails.

JMO

Of course, with an attitude like this, you help to make your preduction come true.

You also seem to be saying that there is no difference between these two candidates, which is clearly not true.

When Decker is right, he’s right.

You can choose between a lying, cheating, unfaithful Bush wannabe who will help kill more children on foreign soil then any DC abortion clinic… Or you can vote for Obama.

Oh theres a difference -

1 is an old idiot and the other a young idiot. :mrgreen:

**"When Decker is right, he’s right.

You can choose between a lying, cheating, unfaithful Bush wannabe who will help kill more children on foreign soil then any DC abortion clinic… Or you can vote for Obama."**

You need mental help.

Possible, but can you afford to spare any? :mrgreen: :twisted: :roll: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

We should all be afraid, very afraid.

These 2 are the best that Washington can come up with. Scares the h_ll out of me. :shock: