Obama Backing Down

Mikey B please take your whacky political views elsewhere. :smiley:

Thank You.

Please make note that I deleted my post because Brian E Kelly is a dumbass :smiley:

Congratulations President Elect Obama!!! Maybe you can doing something DIFFERENT than the idiot that has been in office for 8 years.

**Time too get back to Inspections—:twisted:

Please accept my apology Mike. I was out of line. I’m embarrassed.

Now, that’s funny!

PS-
Is it over yet?

Kenton,

You have mail

I’m guessing here that we are once again just one happy family living under the Barrack Obama umbrella, right? Otherwise I truly feel sorry for anyone who chooses not to take part in this historic event. :smiley:

Happy Inauguration Day to all Americans! :D:D

Again people let the man get off the train and hang his shirts up in the closet. Let’s discuss what he hasn’t accomplished in about a year from now. NO ONE is going to change the economy overnight. It’s that simple.

The interesting time is coming. When all the disparate far left wackos realize that this empty shirt cannot grant them all their wishes, they will turn on poor B.H.O. like sharks. It is a rule in politics; The higher they fly, the further they fall. Look out below!!

I don’t mind Obama shooting for the moon. I hope he does a lot of good. He’s our President now and so I’m now behind him and rooting for him. I just don’t think he should be celebrating so much yet, before he has done anything.

Liberate 50 million people permitting legitimate elections and women to attend school, etc, with only 4,500 U.S. casualties… then you deserve a parade.

I want to thank Obama for becoming president. It motivated me to go out and
buy another deer rifle and stock up on all my ammunition before the price went
up. We ate deer this year like never before. Long live Obama… :slight_smile:

AA-12. World’s deadliest shotgun!

He is going too, I heard this is going to be the most expensive inauguration in History! :wink:

With that new shotgun, the whole practice of bird hunting will change -

The media myth about the cost of Obama’s inauguration

So, for now, can the press and partisans please stop peddling this malignant myth?

I heard it on CNN. 1 Million is too much in my view, much less 60 or more!

OK joey

ABC News-What Recession? The $170 Million Inauguration](What Recession? The $170 Million Inauguration - ABC News)

Crowd Average: 2,118,716 people

$80.00 per person. A lot cheaper than a Super Bowl ticket. :mrgreen:

I can’t believe all of this Hoopla. over a politician…it ain’t right! :shock: