October website of the month

Marcel the thing needs to be revamped.
Show key words,ranking,Flash content etc: and have contestants write a few paragraphs about who designed the site,host,software,etc and make it a fun learning experience to draw people to vote.

Perhaps find a way so you must vote in order to read threads.

It would be great to let non -members vote too.

I agree Bob, and it is good ideas brought to our attention like this that helps.
Very good ideas. I will convey to the Committee for their thoughts.
I am sure Bill will see this too and jump on it.
Being so close to the end of the year, a revamp might not be in order till’ the new year.
Any other thoughts like this from Members is well appreciated and well taken.

Letting non-members vote might be a little different posting on Members Only and also, I haven’t seen visitors listed in months.

Best Defect Award, I tried to get a separate forum, but to no avail. So I was left to do what I new how and hope for the best.
Again, thank you Bob for sharing your thoughts on the matter.
I will see what I can do.
:slight_smile:

We appreciate your thoughts Bob.
We have no control over the message board or its rules.

It’s hard enough to simply get nominations for this poll even though the finalists have a chance at LIFETIME membership in INACHI.
We do plan to spice up the final voting of the final 12 from all the previous months winners. So stay tuned. Some of what you have voiced is already in the works for the final 12 voting.

OK
Just throwing some ideas out there.

Something like this contest would benefit if competing sites content was visible together on one page as a mass view I bet.

The defect pictures are so popular because they are right in front of you with no need to click over to another URL is my thinking.

Those listed are all really nice websites. Good Work!

My favorite has to be my own - I’m a little bias…

Regards,
David Selman
Selman Home Inspections

I’m not a traitor, but I had to go with my Canadien friend John Umpleby of Informed Decisions. (Sorry Billy, but he’s promised me Cuban cigars.) Nice site John.

Bob could you elaborate on that, remember, I am not a computer guru. :mrgreen:

3 days left for this poll!

Get your votes in! :slight_smile:

I can’t believe only 40 votes and the month is almost over.

This poll closes in just a few hours!!!

Maybe we will get 20 more voters in those two hours. :slight_smile:

Good website poll and thank you for all your participation.

Man… thats more that one a day!!! LOL

Congratulations to John Umpleby for the win!

Congrats John… very nice site!

Congrats John

Thank you very much and all the best to you all !:D:D