Ohio and Kentucky Inspections

Hi everyone. I am from southern Ohio and going to service both Ohio and Kentucky. I am aware of what I need to do to be licensed in Kentucky but from what I have found basically nothing is required in Ohio besides an LLC (if that). I am worried about have to do an LLC, insurance (the Kentucky board of HI’s require them to be named on the insurance) and other duplicate paperwork and applications per state. Any help with this would be great, thanks in advance.

Hi Joseph,

Do you have a CPA? If not you should get one.

How you register your company is a business decision you need to make, and preferably with the advice of your CPA.

Thanks Kevin, talking to a CPA is at the top of my to do list.