Ohio member Rick Harrington passed away from a brain tumor

Our thoughts are with his family, friends, and wife Suzanne.

He was an InterNACHI member for the past 6 years.

1 Like

Rest in Peace, Rick. Condolences to his family & friends.

3 Likes

Rest in Peace Rick.

2 Likes

So sorry for the loss.
Thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family.

1 Like

My condolences to Suzanne and family. I remember having discussions with Rick here, mostly on the previous message board. Very nice guy. Way too young to pass.

1 Like

Were was he from?

My sincere condolences to his wife and family. RIP Rick

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear this. Thanks for letting us know, Nick. Rick Harrington of Patch Independent Home Inspections in Westerville, OH was an incredible guy and a damn good inspector. When he inspected my home in Granville, OH several years ago and (after 7 hours of me peppering him with questions) he asked me if I ever considered becoming a home inspector. I had never really given any thought to this until that time. His question always stuck with me and a few short years after we met I took the leap to start my own home inspection business. He was always there to answer all my questions and was just an all around great guy. My thanks goes out to Rick for making the spark that lit the fire to become my own boss. My sincere condolences go out to Suzanne and his family. R.I.P. Rick.

4 Likes

My condolences to his family and friends.

1 Like

Rest in Peace Rick

1 Like

So sorry to hear this very sad news. Another one gone too soon.

My sincerest condolences to his family & friends.

RIP Rick

Rick Harrington Obituary - Lithopolis, OH | Legacy Remembers

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers for his family😪

1 Like

Ohio member Rick Harrington passed away from a brain tumor

Rest in peace, Rick.

3 Likes

sorry to hear this, prayers sent

1 Like

Thinking of Rick and wishing moments of peace and comfort to his family.

1 Like

Rest In Peace Rick. My prayers to you and your family

1 Like

I am at a great loss. Rick has been a friend and mentor. We spoke frequently about everything from family, life, and of course Home Inspection. He loved to teach and provided me with a lot of knowledge over the last couple of years. I reached out to him for advice and he was always eager. We both share a great love of this profession. I will miss my friend. He went too soon. I have offered my love and prayers to Suzanne and the boys. Rest In Peace.

3 Likes

Rick lived in Westerville,OH. Columbus area