Oil trap for David Valley

This was from this morning’s inspect I stepped it off at 15 feet of buried suction and liquid line from the condenser to where it starts up the wall to the attic A-coil. David If you did not like the two footer how about this one.

This one was a dumb install MFG in 2004 would have been much easier to move the condenser and just run the electric along the wall. Not only is there a oil trap in the suction line but I would be very curious to know the exact head pressure of the liquid as it enters the Expansion of the Evaporator. The liquid freon is going to be sub-cooled by the 15 feet of buried line and will drop in pressure and temperature and can effect the evap temp. I would consider this buried line a + when the outside ambient is above 100 degrees but below 85 I would consider it a minus

Charley,

This post just came out on Google Web Alert today.

I don’t understand what is a web alert

http://www.google.com/support/alerts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=71057

I have my name submitted and it tells me when my name comes out on the internet.

Thanks for that info David V.

I don’t have time, but I will get going ASAP.
Good information to know.

It’s true, you learn something new everyday!!

I’ve been using Google alerts for awhile, it’s pretty good for tracking when someone is looking for you or other certain keyword phrases.

Thanks David good information; See we does work better than I:smiley:

Ya, except that there is no “I” in “TEAMWORK

Good Luck