Okay Atlanta! Commercial Course in Feb!

I just got off the phone with Earl. The date will be in the latter part of February!

We’ll be bringing the Commercial Inspection Class to Atlanta, and like all other events in Atlanta, this will be open to inspectors from all neighboring states!

More infor to come.

Please count me in for the course!:slight_smile:

Paul McKinny
Integrity Property Solutions
Suwanee, GA
770-841-6236
</IMG>

[size=5]New Hampshire Seminar[/size]

**[size=3]December 08, 2007 **

**Hi to all! **
**I’m pleased to announce that once again Joe Farsetta came through for New Hampshire. **

On December 08, 2007 Joe traveled to New Hampshire to give an excellent presentation entitled “Certified Commercial Inspector”!

**This presentation was focused on dissecting and more importantly understanding ASTM 2018 -1. Joe was able to take each section of this nationally recognized standard and dissect it while explaining the true meaning of what you were reading. **

Many of us “thought” that we knew/understood this nationally recognized standard but after Joe finished explaining it we realized that it is extremely easy to misunderstand sections and to go astray.

We live in a litigious society and if you do not fully understand the national standards/guidelines that you must adhere to you will leave the door wide open for a lawsuit and soon find yourself at the mercy of anyone who wants to make a “quick buck” off if you!

I strongly recommend this course to those “experienced” Commercial Inspectors who all are already in the business and for those residential inspectors who want to further their education.

**Once again, kudos to Joe Farsetta for an excellent presentation and I highly recommend this course!:grin: **
[/size]

Joe,

Can you give me a date for your Commercial Course in Atlanta?

Paul McKinny
Integrity Property Solutions

earl b is working the details

Has a date ever been set for the Seminar Joe?

Yes.

February 23rd and 24th!

http://www.hitinteractivemedia.com/19.html